Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Jacksonville Florida Quiltfest

Jacksonville Florida Quiltfest

Anyone going? I will be at the quilt sale table Saturday from 2-4 if anyone from the board wants to say hi. I have med brown hair, but med length with bangs, and I wear glasses. I would love to me some of you. Gina

Blog Entries
    Love to, but am in PA at this time. Maybe next year?
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

I live right here in Jacksonville, but will miss it this year as I am going to Minneapolis, MN to celebrate our granddaughter's bday. Have a fun time!!

I will be there..just not sure what day yet..if I come Saturday, I will be sure and drop by..
    Kitty

Would love to meet you labtechkty!

Blog Entries
    I'll be there - I'm volunteering for white glove the same time period. Hope to meet you.

Oh Wow I will be there as well but it will be Friday as Sat is my daughters baby shower.. Look forward to my first Quilt show.. YEAH!!!

I will be there on Thursday. Miss all the Jacksonville ladies, I use to belong to the Coastal Quilters at the beaches until we moved to DeLand, I now belong to the Nimble Fingers Guild.

I didn't realize the show was this weekend, but I'll be there Saturday since you have pointed it out!!! I usually go every year, so looking forward to it. I'll see you there!!
    Sally from Palm Bay (Seaside Piecemakers)

I am mistaken on the date... so sorry to mislead. It's actually next week th e 26th, 27th, and 28th. I hope maybe more will be able to come. Gina p.s. I belong to First Coast Quilters guild.

I will be there! We have lived in JAX for almost four years now and this is the first time I get to go as all the previous years we were out of town during the show. I am so excited! I entered two quilts in the show this year, first time to enter anything and got a word yesterday that one won an honorable mention ribbon..SEW excited..never thought I'd win anything with all the talented quilters in the area. Would love to meet with anyone who is going. I will be there Saturday for sure and probably Friday too as my DH wants to come see my quilts hanging haha.
    Candi
    "Kindness is the oil that smooths the frictions in life"
    My etsy Store:
    www.itssewyoudear.etsy.com

Hope to see you there. I'll be at the sale table from 3-5. Congratulations on your honorable mention! I can't wait to see what you made. Gina