Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Meet and Greet in Shipshewana, Indiana, Tuesday, 7 September 2010 >

Meet and Greet in Shipshewana, Indiana, Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Meet and Greet in Shipshewana, Indiana, Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Old 08-03-2010, 12:57 AM
Google Goddess

Who all is planning on going? If hubby is done with his treatments at home i could come September 7th!
Old 08-03-2010, 02:46 AM

It would be so nice to be able to meet you. So glad hubby is doing better, things should get a little easier for you. The Date it Sept 7 Tue meeting at Lolly's (Davis Mercentile) at 3:30 pm and then will have dinner together. Really hope you can come. Hugs, Lace

Originally Posted by craftybear
Hi,

so what is the date for sure??? as hubby should be done with his antibiotics by that time so I can get away?
Old 08-03-2010, 02:49 AM

The date is Sept 7th Tue. (I was looking at the July calendar, oops) meet at Lolly's 3:30 pm and then go for dinner, hope some of you can come and meet. hugs, Lace

Originally Posted by earlylace
It will be Sept. 6, I am driving from NJ with hubby. Hubby loved Shipsie last yr first time, flea market, shops. So, we are going again! Yeah, and I will get to meet some of you, sew excited. Lace

Originally Posted by quilting memaw
Originally Posted by Conniequilts
I would certainly by willing to try to work it out. My husband has a brother who lives in Fort Wayne. I could leave him there and come for the day. Please let me know.

Thankyou
Depending on the date, we could meet up and I could drive, we could pick up my sis and then leave from her house. It's only about 20 minutes from her place....I'll keep on checking in. This is all riding on when We have to move out west.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:53 AM

Hubby and I are staying 2 nights, Mon. and Tue. and going to the flea market. I will PM you. Lace

Hi

So you are planning to meet September 7th, maybe we should send each other private message and give the others our cell phone # so we can call each other when we arrive

It will be a 2 hour drive one way for me. Anyone planning to stay the night?

Karen "Craftybear"
Old 08-03-2010, 06:07 AM

Hi

So you are planning to meet September 7th, maybe we should send each other private message and give the others our cell phone # so we can call each other when we arrive

It will be a 2 hour drive one way for me. Anyone planning to stay the night?

Karen "Craftybear"
I will be staying 2 nights, Mon. & Tue.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:17 AM

Let me know the date. I live one hour north of there. Weekends are best except for Aug 21st.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Google Goddess

September 7, 2010 meet at the quilt shop at Lolly's 3:30 pm. and will go out for dinner afterwards.

so who is all planning on coming?
Old 08-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Google Goddess

okay got it September 7, 2010 for us to meet at Lolly's quilt shop at 3:30 pm in Shipshewana, Indiana and afterwards we will meet for dinner

I hope hubby is done with his antibiotics by that time
Old 08-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Google Goddess

Shipshewana, Indiana

I am planning on coming, if hubby is done with his antibiotics by that time

September 7, 2010 meet at Lolly's quilt shop at 3:30 pm
and afterwards we can eat dinner together. Who is all planning on going!

Karen "Craftybear"

Originally Posted by earlylace
It would be so nice to be able to meet you. So glad hubby is doing better, things should get a little easier for you. The Date it Sept 7 Tue meeting at Lolly's (Davis Mercentile) at 3:30 pm and then will have dinner together. Really hope you can come. Hugs, Lace

Hi,

so what is the date for sure??? as hubby should be done with his antibiotics by that time so I can get away?
Old 08-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Google Goddess

The date has been set for anyone wanting to meet at Shipshewana, Indiana on September 7, 2010. We are planning on meeting at the quilt store Lolly's downtown at 3:30 pm. and be sure to pin a piece of fabric to wear so we can recognize each other! I will write on mine "Craftybear" Quilting Board.

Afterwards, we are planning on eating supper together.

*** Lace has a spot for us to eat dinner together
This is the place for dinner, 5 & 20 Country Kictchen, 7995 W. US 20, Shipshewana IN. Please pm earlylace if you will be having dinner with us, so she can make reservations if its a large group. Dinner time is 5:15pm on Tue Sept. 7th. Thanks, Lace ******

As far as I know now I will be arriving Tuesday morning to go shopping at the quilt shops in and around Shipshewana, Indiana. Also there is a big flea market in town to attend if you like those kind of thing. So much to see and do.

So if you want to meet us, please post a note on this thread to let us know if you are planning on attending. Maybe some of us can meet ahead of time to shop together.

Also send earlylace a private message to let her know if you can attend. If you have a cell # please give it to her so we can all meet up.

This will be so much fun!