Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Mid Atlantic Quilt show Hampton Rds >

Mid Atlantic Quilt show Hampton Rds

Mid Atlantic Quilt show Hampton Rds

Old 02-26-2012, 04:25 PM

I was at the buffet at 12:15 and since I also didn't see any tags we just went in. LOL I did however meet a man at our table who was from NC and was a TQS person. I did have my tags on. Thats ok. I did have a lot of fun. Ended up buying 2 rulers one of which I thought was missing a piece so I went back today. I am glad I did . I missed a lot of the quilts yesterday somehow.
I can't wait to start playing with my rulers.The wedge rulers look fun . I see lots of fans in my future. :-) . Since I went back today to see her she ended up giving me her pattern Angels in my Garden And signed it for me. That was very sweet. I wish I could afford her retreats they sound wonderful.
I ended up with about 300 or so pictures. Its going to take me days to crop and resize and turn. There were some really pretty things there. I also got to meet the lady, Linda M. Fiedler, who did the Naturescapes Retrospective. And she told me how she did things.

I think one of my favorite quilts in the show was the Day in the Life of a Diner. That was really cute and a lot of work.
All in all it was wonderful and I am already looking forward to next year.
I did make it longer than I thought I would but OH boy am I going to be paying for it all the rest of this week. lol
w