Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Ogallala quilt show in Dimmitt,Tx

Ogallala quilt show in Dimmitt,Tx

The 20th annual Ogallala Quilt show will be March 31 and April 1st. Classes with Gyleen Fitzgerald and Ricky Tims plus regional teachers starts Wednesday, March 27th. Information and details on website. www.ogallalaquilters.org

no it's not this one. The one I am looking for it held in a church. I think it was later spring or early summer. There was a dinner the night before, I seem to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by maryellen2u View Post
    no it's not this one. The one I am looking for it held in a church. I think it was later spring or early summer. There was a dinner the night before, I seem to remember.
    I think this is the thread you're looking for Maryellen http://www.quiltingboard.com/offline...w-t285395.html
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

Blog Entries
    Plantersville?? St Mary's church i think it was. on fm1774 and St Mary's drive near Magnolia st . April 28th and 29th. Ah! just read the post above mine. that is the one I hope to get to.