Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Port Huron

Port Huron

It was so great to see the some of the quilts from the board on display in Port Huron today. A wonderful expo on fabric arts.

Blog Entries
    I so wanted to go the the Fiber Arts show in Port Huron but was just not able to do it. I am sure it was grand. Now if something again comes to Novi I will be thrilled.

A Sewing Expo is scheduled for November. Think the dates are the 14th through the 17th. It will be held at the same location as in the past.
    Last edited by mjkgquilt; 10-11-2019 at 05:28 PM. Reason: added comment

Port Huron? How did I miss this? I'm only an hour from there.
    Next time there is something going on therected it would be Greta if someone local could let me know.
    Is there a lively guild in Port Huron?
    Watson

Quote Originally Posted by mjkgquilt View Post
    A Sewing Expo is scheduled for November. Think the dates are the 14th through the 17th. It will be held at the same location as in the past.
    I goofed. The Sewing Expo in Novi, MI is from the 14th through the 16th. Sorry I posted an incorrect date.

I am fortunate that I was able to volunteer at the Novi Sewing Expo in November. I plan to wear a red, white, black jacket that I made several years ago, however I don't know if there is a "uniform" I must conform to. I will be greeting people and taking tickets, as well as giving information to the guests as they arrive. If you notice someone(me) in a red, white and black jacket in the general entrance area, please come intoduce yourself to me and let me know you're on the QB. What a fun way to meet everybody I've been reading about all these years. My name is Martha
    Use your smile to change the world, but don't let the world change your smile.