Texas Get Together

Old 01-10-2011, 03:41 PM

To all the quilting ladies that live in the Granbury Texas area, we are planning a get together on Saturday Jan. 15, we would love for all of you that can come please do, it will great fun to meet everyone. We will be meeting a CiCi's pizza on Hwy. 377 in Granbury at 11 a.m. I have talked to lgfdjpw76401 Frances, txstitches Michelle, crazy requilter in Duncanville, tx, quiltzilla Mansfield, Talelady53, Aggie quilter, hope all of you can come, I will be there grannyp70, joanieu will be there, and hopefully charhend will come to haven't heard back from her yet. So please let me know how many of you will be able to come. And also anyone else that lives close by is welcome to come as well. We would love to have any and all of you. The more the more fun we will have. It will be great to meet all of you quilting buddies. Please contact me on how many can come. Thanks and have a great evening. grannyp70 ( Nita) Please send me a pm with yes or no.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by grannyp70
To all the quilting ladies that live in the Granbury Texas area, we are planning a get together on Saturday Jan. 15, we would love for all of you that can come please do, it will great fun to meet everyone. We will be meeting a CiCi's pizza on Hwy. 377 in Granbury at 11 a.m. I have talked to lgfdjpw76401 Frances, txstitches Michelle, crazy requilter in Duncanville, tx, quiltzilla Mansfield, Talelady53, Aggie quilter, hope all of you can come, I will be there grannyp70, joanieu will be there, and hopefully charhend will come to haven't heard back from her yet. So please let me know how many of you will be able to come. And also anyone else that lives close by is welcome to come as well. We would love to have any and all of you. The more the more fun we will have. It will be great to meet all of you quilting buddies. Please contact me on how many can come. Thanks and have a great evening. grannyp70 ( Nita) Please send me a pm with yes or no.
Also Debbie Umphress will be there as well.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:15 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

My parents live there.. Such a beautiful town.. But growing ever so rapidly.. I remember when they didn't have a walmart and half of the business on 377 wasn't there yet..

Have fun everybody..
Old 01-10-2011, 07:05 PM

What towns are close to Granbury Texas? I am in the valley is that far from you?
Old 01-10-2011, 08:19 PM

Granbury is about 25 miles south from Fort Worth. Never heard of where you live so I can't tell you if that is to far for you. but let me know either way ok, thanks HUGS
Old 01-10-2011, 09:08 PM
np3
Power Poster

What a great adventure you have planned! I'm too far away to consider it this time. Hope something gets planned for the spring. I'll make the drive for that!
Old 01-10-2011, 09:12 PM

I was going to say you forgot someone. LOL. YOu have gotten in touch with more than I thought. I knew about the four and am excited and hope others can come. Wahoooooooooo, I love meeting members. Let me know how many so I can bring goodies. LOL.

Luvtooquilt - I have been in and around Granbury since 1972 so I remember when it was a small lake town. YOu were either rich or retired. Man has it changed. LOL. Do you remember the old iron bridge?? scarry...... It has grown so much adn that is why we moved to Bluff Dale on acreage to get out of the traffic. I was married in the Courthouse on the square. We have so many places to eat and shop now. AMazing. I do miss the SMall town though.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by newquilter10
What towns are close to Granbury Texas? I am in the valley is that far from you?
Linda - I'm in Corpus Christi - so we will have to do one of our own - cuz I'm jealous now!
Old 01-11-2011, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by pamkasperi
Linda - I'm in Corpus Christi - so we will have to do one of our own - cuz I'm jealous now!
Good for you. It's so fun to meet members. A lot of members make their own gettogether. Love to see pictures of you all if you do. *H*U*G*S*
Attached Thumbnails attachment-157885.jpe  
Old 01-11-2011, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by pamkasperi
I guess so as we are definitely a bit far from Fort Worth!!