Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Addicted to BowTucks >
  • Addicted to BowTucks

• Addicted to BowTucks

Old 06-29-2011, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Pat G
    I am also guilty of being addicted to Bow Tucks. I make the minis though but should prob. do the tote size. The most fun is putting the fabrics together.

I've had sev. people want to buy them but want them free. I ck'd Ebay to see what they sell for & the range is $45--$65. I tried to chg. the lowest price but nobody wanted to pay that. Nobody realizes the work that goes into them plus the quality fabrics.
    They are definitely time consumers, especially fusing the fleece and I also take a lot of time to quilt them. There is a lot of fabric in these and I agree, it is not cheap. We have a crafter's mall nearby and someone makes simple purses and sells them for up to $45. $45 is a good deal - you barely make your costs back, not to mention your time. Not worth the effort to sell these, but they make great gifts. You can make much more on a quality quilt if one wants to do it as a business.
    Old 06-29-2011, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by jojosnana
    Very nice job. I love the orange one. I don't know why but all of a sudden I like every thing orange. I even bought an orange rain coat. Maybe I am going over the edge....wanna come with me?
    I will come with you. My favorite swim suit ever was a neon orange two piece when I was 35 years old. Wish I still had it. Heck, I wish I could still fit in it. lol. Anyway, lets go to Hawaii instead of the edge or even MI. I hit a deer with a rental car in MI many years ago. It tried to jump the car and landed on the windshield. I'm still traumatized over that MI memory. hahaha.
    Old 07-01-2011, 10:37 AM

like them all but if I had to choose just one would take the second one. Great work