Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8
Results 176 to 184 of 184

Thread: Chicken Salad Fabric....???

  1. #176
    QM
    QM is offline
    Power Poster QM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Northern California mountains
    Posts
    12,537
    I am certain both will be hits.

  2. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Triad, North Carolina
    Posts
    753
    I wouldn't be surprised to find that it is the challenge fabric for next year ... Hoffman like to use busy prints for their challenge fabric. I love them both.

  3. #178
    a regular here Donna Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lebanon Maine
    Posts
    1,321
    BRIGHT colors!

  4. #179
    Super Member Favorite Fabrics's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Posts
    4,089
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Crafter
    I wouldn't be surprised to find that it is the challenge fabric for next year ... Hoffman like to use busy prints for their challenge fabric. I love them both.
    I don't think this will be the challenge fabric. They don't usually announce that until the fall, and it's kept a deep, dark secret until they do.

    This one they have up on their website, as a Quilt Market preview. I've never seen them do that before!

    Anyway... I think I will order the chicken one for our shop, because it's just so light-hearted and fun. And it reminds me of Key West, where they have chickens wandering around town.

    But I suppose I should find out what the price is first before I go making any promises!

  5. #180
    Super Member hairquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,663
    Blog Entries
    3
    It would be a OBW if it were mine!

  6. #181
    Super Member GrannieAnnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    S. W. Indiana
    Posts
    7,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Crafter
    I wouldn't be surprised to find that it is the challenge fabric for next year ... Hoffman like to use busy prints for their challenge fabric. I love them both.
    I don't think this will be the challenge fabric. They don't usually announce that until the fall, and it's kept a deep, dark secret until they do.

    This one they have up on their website, as a Quilt Market preview. I've never seen them do that before!

    Anyway... I think I will order the chicken one for our shop, because it's just so light-hearted and fun. And it reminds me of Key West, where they have chickens wandering around town.

    But I suppose I should find out what the price is first before I go making any promises!
    Is there a way we can judge the size of the print? Is it marked and I missed it?

  7. #182
    Super Member JanetM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    At my LQS
    Posts
    2,355
    There are a lot of chicken lovers out there...I think it will do well.

  8. #183
    Super Member Lori S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,383
    Not a fan of farm animals on my quilts!! They belong in the barnyard not indoors!

  9. #184
    Super Member Favorite Fabrics's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Posts
    4,089
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie

    Is there a way we can judge the size of the print? Is it marked and I missed it?
    They didn't give any idea of the size... but if I had to guess, I would say the pictures represent an 8.5" x 11" section of fabric.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.