Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Completed bag

Oh gosh this turned out beautiful!!!

Blog Entries
    lovely!!!!

I have gotten so many compliments on this bag. People were stopping me in the airport to ask me where I had gotten the bag. The ladies here in Spain haven't seen anything like it based on the comments I'm getting. I absolutely love the purse and the color combination. I would highly recommend Denise to anyone. She went above the call of duty in getting it to me before I left on the trip. I can't thank her enough. I do plan on making a few of them when I get home. It will be nice to have something to refer to. Thank you for all the compliments about my color decisions.
    Wendy

Power Poster
    Absolutely gorgeous, great job. I've made lots of tote bags, but am now venturing into bags, although I haven't finished one yet.

Thanks Wendy, your bag is beautiful. So glad you are getting so many compliments on it. Thanks for chosing me to make your bag and it was a pleasure working with you. Have a wonderul time on your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkistmi
    I have gotten so many compliments on this bag. People were stopping me in the airport to ask me where I had gotten the bag. The ladies here in Spain haven't seen anything like it based on the comments I'm getting. I absolutely love the purse and the color combination. I would highly recommend Denise to anyone. She went above the call of duty in getting it to me before I left on the trip. I can't thank her enough. I do plan on making a few of them when I get home. It will be nice to have something to refer to. Thank you for all the compliments about my color decisions.
    Wendy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2