Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: DH bought me a new toy today :)

You will love it!! I have had the Singer Confidence Quilter for a year now. I am about to start piecing a crazy quilt so that I can use lots of those fancy stitches. Enjoy!

Great machine. BTW, did you see how perfectly that quilt was rolled up in the machine to quilt!! Mine never ever looks like that!

Congratulations! It's always a process to get used to a new machine. I got a "new to me" Janome for Christmas and I'm still working out how to use all the features. I absolutely LOVE the ease of sewing with the machine. Have a great time!

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    As long as you are happy with the machine, who cares what it is in my humble opinion; as long as you are happy with it, and it does what you need done !
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tucsonquilter View Post
    It really doesnt matter what machine you use as long as you are happy with it and everytime you sit down to sew you have a silly grin on!
    Now this is a woman with the right attitude!
    Stephanie in Mena

Senior Member Quilter Day-by-Day's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Congrats!!! on your addition.
    Quilting is an addiction that you can be proud of and enjoy.
    Elna TSP,Kenmore,Singer Futura,Singer Red Eye x2,Singer 66,White Rotary Treadles x2, Montgomery Wards, Janome 10000,Singer 201-2 1947,Juki serger, Black 1947 Featherweight. Singer 301a 1951, Parlor Cabinet Treadle w/ White. Many many more.
    Debbie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Missus Fear View Post
    http://www.singerco.com/products/154...idence-quilter

I had a Brother that crapped out on me and was not worth fixing. Have been sewing on an old Atlas which I wasn't even sure how to thread proper.

So far, today, I love this machine. Thanks DH. Sure, it's not a Bernina, nor are we wealthy...I can dream!
    Wealth does not bring happiness just love and a good family and friends.Yes we need money to pay our bills but thats really all we need it for.Love is forever I really love your new machine,enjoy it.
    Singer 110 , Singer 7422,Singer AH458923, Singer AD075758, Singer 5528 Singer AE234907, Universal H300795 Kenmore 158.16540, Necchi 3354, Dressmaker S2402, Signature 103-303340, BICOR VX1005 Singer 242

If it works for you, that's all that counts! I have a Bernina QE and am happy with it BUT a have a little featherweight which I love! Congrats on the new machine

Good Luck Hun, I got one last November and had it four months and the motor went in it, they replaced it, but it was a pain being it was sooooo new.
    Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

~~~Grandma Donna~~~

Blog Entries
    Have a ball. I love my Brother machines.......hopefully they won't konk out any time soon.

Power Poster
    What a good guy!!!!
    Have fun!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3