Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
A Dog and His Quilt..... >

A Dog and His Quilt.....

A Dog and His Quilt.....

Old 03-21-2008, 08:42 AM

How Cute Is Rocket? VERY, VERY CUTE.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Power Poster

I love your dog, he looks so loyal and loving and ready for a good long walk! I'm sure his teeth just "slipped" when he chewed up that quilt :roll:
Poor baby deserves a second chance!
Old 03-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Power Poster

Beautiful quilt, I am sure that the only reason he chewed it up was because he was still under the influence after his surgery :roll: awww mom, give him another chance.......
Old 03-21-2008, 03:31 PM

Great looking dog and quilt! I think he deserves a second chance too. You are going to be out numbered!!
Old 03-21-2008, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I love your dog, he looks so loyal and loving and ready for a good long walk! I'm sure his teeth just "slipped" when he chewed up that quilt :roll:
Poor baby deserves a second chance!
Beautiful quilt, I am sure that the only reason he chewed it up was because he was still under the influence after his surgery awww mom, give him another chance.......
Yes, make him another!
And I think you are going to be outnumbered. I'm a CAT person and even I think he needs another quilt.
Maybe I'll just take some of my animal fabric and make one for him. Then I'm sure he will love his Auntie Terri much more than his mommy.
hehehehe
Old 03-21-2008, 04:57 PM

You girls are definitely doggie lovers! FINE!!! I'll make him another quilt....just as soon as I finish the one I'm making now. He's kind of got a smug look on his face just now....... :D
Old 03-21-2008, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by NancyJean
You girls are definitely doggie lovers! FINE!!! I'll make him another quilt....just as soon as I finish the one I'm making now. He's kind of got a smug look on his face just now....... :D
What? You mean you haven't gotten it finished yet?
PUT DOWN EVERYTHING YOU ARE WORKING ON AND MAKE HIS QUILT!!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 12:08 AM

Come on, give the pooch a break. After all, how would you feel after being "fixed"? I love my Max to pieces, but believe me he does worse and I've had some people tell me I should get rid of him. He had been abused and developed a bad habit before I got him, but at his age I know no one else would adopt him. You know what happens then. Otherwise he is a wonderful companion and the cleaning up is easier to deal with than with the guilt I would feel getting rid of him.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:10 AM

Come on, give the pooch a break. After all, how would you feel after being "fixed"? I love my Max to pieces, but believe me he does worse and I've had some people tell me I should get rid of him. He had been abused and developed a bad habit before I got him, but at his age I know no one else would adopt him. You know what happens then. Otherwise he is a wonderful companion and the cleaning up is easier to deal with than with the guilt I would feel getting rid of him.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:16 AM

I know, they are beautiful companions, and we learn to live with their little "shortcomings". Rocket doesn't have very many. His only vices are chewing his own toys/blankets and sometimes a good "dig" in the backyard. Other than that he is the perfect dog! He's sweet and has a lovely disposition, never barks, listens attentively when we speak to him, is obedient, doesn't mess in the house and always looks like he's smiling! We are so lucky to have him!