Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Fabric Angels Strike Again.... >

Fabric Angels Strike Again....

Fabric Angels Strike Again....

Old 07-19-2008, 05:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Whoo hoo! You're gonna have a ball with all that fabric! Now put on your thinking cap. :lol:
MY HEAD HURTS from all my ideas lol
Old 07-19-2008, 06:18 AM

ROCK ON BEV!!! I LOVE the skulls!! They'll make an awesome quilt that your son is gonna love! Your scrappy is coming along beautifully!! Great job, keep quilting and keep the pics comin ok!!!
Old 07-19-2008, 06:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
ROCK ON BEV!!! I LOVE the skulls!! They'll make an awesome quilt that your son is gonna love! Your scrappy is coming along beautifully!! Great job, keep quilting and keep the pics comin ok!!!
I had to run out to Walmart yesterday, Would you believe I was ONE girl short to finish quilt top? LOL Oh well now I have a few extras. One I think I'll use for siggy block. I love the skulls too. It was soooooooooo hard not to show them to David. I took it upstairs and hid it in the box with my old sewing machine. (I had to write this HINT just in case I forget where I hid them LOL) I hope they bring out Halloween fabric BEFORE Xmas so I can get more skull fabrics. Skeletons too.....
FINGERS CROSSED.....
Old 07-19-2008, 06:49 AM

They don't have Halloween fabrics out yet? I'll have to check too, seems kinda funny since they have Christmas stuff out now doesn't it LOL. Never a bad thing when we "have" to go fabric shopping though is it LOL. I sure am happy to see you having so much fun!! You go girl!
Old 07-19-2008, 07:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
They don't have Halloween fabrics out yet? I'll have to check too, seems kinda funny since they have Christmas stuff out now doesn't it LOL. Never a bad thing when we "have" to go fabric shopping though is it LOL. I sure am happy to see you having so much fun!! You go girl!
they just may have it out, but i forgot to look... good reason to go back huh????? i'm having a blast
Old 07-19-2008, 10:32 AM

Oooooh, thanks for the photo Bev, i didnt remember that quilt til you just showed it, now i remember! lol silly me, awe, that's gonna look so nice when it's done :)
Old 07-19-2008, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Bevanger
Originally Posted by quiltwoman
Sarah,
Isn't it nice we all have different tastes in fabric?? Long ago, Bev mentioned she wanted to collect skull fabric for her son's quilt. I found this and immediately thought of her.

I happen to love it and so do my teenagers. So, don't crucify us yet.
I thought it was cool too..... I wanted soooooooooo bad to show it to David, but I was a good girl and hid it. Thanks for thinking of me punkin..... I love it
I surely didn't mean harm. I didn't mean to insult your taste. I appologize for any misunderstandings. I wouldn't hurt anyone here on purpose for anything!! It's great that you thought of Bev with the skulls. As long as you are happy, I"m happy too! Guess it's like on the ugly fabric link, I really liked a couple of them. It's pretty cool that when fabric gets worked up it's attractive! Peace?
Old 07-19-2008, 06:11 PM

No worries, saravincent! We're all in this fabric mess together! Pastels used to scare me, but I have learned to tolerate them! LOL!

Bev, I know you're having fun with your fabrics! Isn't it wonderful to get "squishies" in the mail? A day without fabric is like a day without sunshine! Everyone go pet your fabric!
Old 07-20-2008, 04:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Barb M
Oooooh, thanks for the photo Bev, i didnt remember that quilt til you just showed it, now i remember! lol silly me, awe, that's gonna look so nice when it's done :)
Thanks sweetie :)
Old 07-20-2008, 04:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by saravincent
Originally Posted by Bevanger
Originally Posted by quiltwoman
Sarah,
Isn't it nice we all have different tastes in fabric?? Long ago, Bev mentioned she wanted to collect skull fabric for her son's quilt. I found this and immediately thought of her.

I happen to love it and so do my teenagers. So, don't crucify us yet.
I thought it was cool too..... I wanted soooooooooo bad to show it to David, but I was a good girl and hid it. Thanks for thinking of me punkin..... I love it
I surely didn't mean harm. I didn't mean to insult your taste. I appologize for any misunderstandings. I wouldn't hurt anyone here on purpose for anything!! It's great that you thought of Bev with the skulls. As long as you are happy, I"m happy too! Guess it's like on the ugly fabric link, I really liked a couple of them. It's pretty cool that when fabric gets worked up it's attractive! Peace?
Oh punkin, no hard feelings..... It wouldn't be a "family" here if we all had the same taste. I think it would be mighty boring. BIG HUG girl.........