Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Finally got my Mojo back >

Finally got my Mojo back

Finally got my Mojo back

Old 10-01-2021, 02:18 AM

Wink

Happy you are back to Quilting ...your projects are lovely. Do you have a name for the fabric you used for your snowmen?
I love the sparkle and sheen it gives the snowmen. Thanks for the great pictures!
Old 10-01-2021, 06:36 AM

The fabric I used for the bodies of the snowmen is a fleece with large clear glitter embedded on it. I've had it around for probably 10+ years and I assumed I bought it at JoAnne's before I moved up here 11 years ago so sorry. Just checked and there is no info on the selvage edge. Bought a couple yards with no idea what I would use it for but remembered I had it stuffed somewhere and it worked perfectly for this project. I also keep all the small scraps of this fabric in case I need it as I'm sure I'll never find more of it. I haven't bought fabric since Nov 2019 as I have a large stash on hand. Need to use what I've got before I even think of buying more.

I know folks will say they don't have the right fabric for a project so what I do is make the project work for what fabrics I have.
Old 10-02-2021, 02:07 AM

Default Thanks for your reply....happy your glitter fabric worked so well

Originally Posted by Snooze2978 View Post
The fabric I used for the bodies of the snowmen is a fleece with large clear glitter embedded on it. I've had it around for probably 10+ years and I assumed I bought it at JoAnne's before I moved up here 11 years ago so sorry. Just checked and there is no info on the selvage edge. Bought a couple yards with no idea what I would use it for but remembered I had it stuffed somewhere and it worked perfectly for this project. I also keep all the small scraps of this fabric in case I need it as I'm sure I'll never find more of it. I haven't bought fabric since Nov 2019 as I have a large stash on hand. Need to use what I've got before I even think of buying more.

I know folks will say they don't have the right fabric for a project so what I do is make the project work for what fabrics I have.
Its so wonderful that you have a large stash and you make the project work for the fabrics you have. I see more SNOW
projects in your future with that glitter fabric!
Old 10-02-2021, 03:42 AM

Everything you have made is just beautiful and cheerful, and your workmanship is stupendous! So glad you were able to get your mojo back so we can continue to see your next works!
Old 10-04-2021, 04:33 AM

Wow!! Such vibrant colors and each piece comes alive with a life of its own. Even the snowmen are alive. You have done wonders with these projects.