Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
On Friday, mom and I >

On Friday, mom and I

On Friday, mom and I

Old 08-11-2009, 07:50 AM
Power Poster

If you got just one thing out of the class it was worth it. I love the colors. I think it looks great.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Shemjo
Sounds like they have some good ideas for promoting the shop. Hope the next "class" isn't as rushed! Love the colors in the placemat! Good job on the binding. :lol:
Thank you
Old 08-11-2009, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by littlehud
If you got just one thing out of the class it was worth it. I love the colors. I think it looks great.
Thank you and yes that was the highlight for me.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Power Poster

Beautiful table runner/placemat!!!! :D :D :D
Old 08-11-2009, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Beautiful table runner/placemat!!!! :D :D :D
Thank you.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:19 AM

Great job. It's productive if you learn something or improve your skills. Glad you could do this with your mom. My mom is not into quilting. I can hardly get her to come into a quilt shop with me and she doesn't want me to make her a quilt, unless it is an art quilt.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
Great job. It's productive if you learn something or improve your skills. Glad you could do this with your mom. My mom is not into quilting. I can hardly get her to come into a quilt shop with me and she doesn't want me to make her a quilt, unless it is an art quilt.
Oh that is such a shame, but here's the funny thing I didn't know my mom wanted to take up sewing again till I mentioned this free class then it was what kind of machine do you have blah, blah,blah. Oh and her talk about her sewing room. hehehe But I've never been close with my mom and envy people who are, well I just might have my chance after 43 years. :wink:
Old 08-11-2009, 09:37 AM

Sweetheart,if you are 43 then you are so bless u have beatuiful skin and my gee you look like what i thought was around 25 and i'm so glad you and your Mom are getting close now my Mom is no longer with me she pass at 75 i would love for her to have seen all these quilts.I'm so glad you got something out of the free class u know nothing is hardly free any more.We as kids always got free candy at the Post Office the Post Master and his wife were such nice folks both are not with us any more well the wife is still living but in another state now.Guess i've vented enough for now but just glad for u and your Mom sure hope thing go really good for the both of u.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by mountain-moma
Sweetheart,if you are 43 then you are so bless u have beatuiful skin and my gee you look like what i thought was around 25 and i'm so glad you and your Mom are getting close now my Mom is no longer with me she pass at 75 i would love for her to have seen all these quilts.I'm so glad you got something out of the free class u know nothing is hardly free any more.We as kids always got free candy at the Post Office the Post Master and his wife were such nice folks both are not with us any more well the wife is still living but in another state now.Guess i've vented enough for now but just glad for u and your Mom sure hope thing go really good for the both of u.
Oh well thank you so very much for the compliment. I'm hoping this brings us closer, stranger things have happened.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:17 AM

nice job keep it up