Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Had a bad day!

Jamie, happy belated birthday! I'm so sorry your day was so bad. I know it can't make everything better but know that your quilting family wishes you all the best.
    Wendy

Happy Birthday my friend!

Teach your youngsters to treat you right. Teach them now that your birthday is every bit as important as theirs is. I didn't do that and now I'm lucky to get a verbal Happy Birthday.

I'm sorry your husband didn't step up and remember to make the day special for you. Now that you're 25, you deserve to have him make your day special. 100 lashes for his defective memory.

Hugs, Jamie!!!

Well, belated happy birthday to you!!!! I can sympathize with you, because my family/friends are the same way. I totally understand your gift to yourself, and you picked out some pretty ones! Honestly, that's a really good way to celebrate!

Happy Belate Birthday!! I love the fabrics you chose...

sorry you had a bad birthday. Happy Belated Birthday to you!! wonder how come your name wasn't on the birthday list?? Anyhow, LOVE the material that you bought-you're going to be making some amazing quilts with all that!! Hope today is a better day all around!!

You did the right thing....... fabric always makes you feel good...... Well Happy Birthday... I would have helped you celebrate.

Scrap Quilter

My birthday was forgotten one year a long time ago. I can imagine how it felt. You did the right thing. Treat yourself! You deserve it.

Happy Birthday - I know you'll enjoy your presents!!!

Happy belated birthday! Enjoy your celebration!

Happy Birthday!!

Sry you had a bad bday. I was sick for mine.

joy
    Far better that you buy what YOU want... and when it is their birthdays you know what to do.... don't you? One family member forgot mine one year so I very conveniently forgot his next one... and it worked !!! Love your materials, you made a good choice.... keep buying !!!

Blog Entries
    My birthday was just 10 days ago and I bought myself some fabric as well and took a couple of hours just to wander through the fabric store. We January B-day gals need to stick together - there are no better gifts than your friends. I sang happy birthday to myself all day as well and laughed at the awful sound of my voice. Make your day as special as you are my birthday partner!

Well Jamie,

Happy Birthday from US!!

I like your taste in fabrics. I actually have two big pieces from that group. I have the fairy frost metallic and the dark blue/green batik.

We have great taste!

Happy Birthday!! Birthdays are what you make of them - I have decided that they come and go - and you just need to enjoy them yourself! BTW I love the fabric.

Jamie... That's not nice, how SAD we have to do something about that........ Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Dear Jamie Happy Birthday to you... And many more and if you want more turn to channel 4. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now that last part is what my grandson sang to me when he was around six years old....(he is now 20) So I wish the same for you.
    I know your loved ....

I've had those dreaded uncelebrated birthdays, too. When I complained to my niece about she said that if I had planned my own birthday celebration and invited people to go out to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and gone for a manicure or out to a movie, I would have had a wonderful day. I tend to give people the impression that I'm always busy working, but the truth is..... I'm really not. I choose to be a home body.

But happy birthday and glad you got yourself some shiny new fabric. That would make me feel better any day of the year :mrgreen:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

Blog Entries
    Happy Birthday a day late ! Yesterday was my sons birthday also :lol: Glad you went and and got yourself the perfect present :wink: Have fun at your party

When you get my age you will be glad when folks forget your birthday, if that is any consolation.

Blog Entries
    Happy Belated Birthday Sweetie,i'm so sorry u had a bad day but what ready counts is u are a Bless Lady and i just love your fabric i'm so glad u have plan a Birthday Party for u and having the kids to join u will be fun,fun but u did the right thing u so deserve it(:)

Happy birthday from me. I love your fabrics. Too bad your day was a bummer.

Blog Entries
    Happy belated Birthday! :-D

Happy belated Bday. I am so sorry it was not what you hoped for. Try to enjoy the blessings of your little ones, and get them to help mommy have a happy bday the day you decide to celebrate it. I think you need to teach them that they can make your special day as nice for you as you do for them. ENJOY.

Margie

Happy belated birthday!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast