Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
HONEY, I"M HOME >

HONEY, I"M HOME

HONEY, I"M HOME

Old 09-16-2008, 06:01 PM

So Glad your doing better....quilting will do that for you....gives you your own time and relaxes us huh.....My Electric was off since Sunday and just got it back on.......sure glad I had some binding already on some quilts...that kept me busy.....be gone stir crazy not having my machine up and running......Ahhh but back in busness now......Your doing so good on your quilt....stay well and keep the hands busy...
Old 09-16-2008, 07:35 PM

Hey Bev, so glad you're back. You've been in my prayers. Your quilt looks great. Keep up the good work, and welcome back dear friend.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MaxineB
I'm getting to be a scrappy lover! Such pretty colors. When my hubby holds my quilts, the girls here call him Vanna White-especially if his legs stick out the bottom :lol: :lol:
Oh my gosh too funny :lol:
Old 09-17-2008, 05:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by gcathie
So Glad your doing better....quilting will do that for you....gives you your own time and relaxes us huh.....My Electric was off since Sunday and just got it back on.......sure glad I had some binding already on some quilts...that kept me busy.....be gone stir crazy not having my machine up and running......Ahhh but back in busness now......Your doing so good on your quilt....stay well and keep the hands busy...
Geez me with no computer, you with no machine. Good grief girl, glad we are still sane... :lol: Thanks for the compliment hun.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sondray
Hey Bev, so glad you're back. You've been in my prayers. Your quilt looks great. Keep up the good work, and welcome back dear friend.
Thanks hun. It sure is good to be back. Thanks everyone for the prayers. They sure work....... :D :D :D :D
Old 09-17-2008, 05:42 AM
Power Poster

Bev, I'm a few days late, but Welcome back!!!!

Your quilt is looking just perfect to me. For the life of me, I can't do a just for fun scrappy quilt. You go girl!!!! You are sure headed in the right direction!
Old 09-17-2008, 05:43 AM

Great to have you back and feeling better to boot. Great work. Love the colors.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Izy
Bev, you are a lucky lady, and have a good un....my DH is in a bad mood today...cos I had the nerve to pass comment about him NOT making a drink last night.....well he HAD been busy working in the garden for a couple of hours....(Never mind that I was actually unwell most of yesterday, but STILL managed to do a full roast dinner for him......men!!!! )

Not yours of course...like I said he's a little sweetie :D
I think its a hubby thing. Mine got his nose out of joint cause I asked him to pick apples today. Our tree was just weighed down with them. He is retired and I am working but am expected to work, clean house and put up apple butter while he works on the house if the mood strikes him! He has been getting it done, just a tad bit slow for me, but my lips are zipped. :lol: :lol:
Old 09-17-2008, 07:58 AM

Welcome back, Beverly. Glad your health condition has improved and that you are now able to quilt again. Your quilt is lovely. I love scrappy quilts and yours is quite nice. Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:22 AM

Bev-I am sooooooo glad you are back!!!!! I've missed you! Glad to hear you are doing better & I know you will overcome your difficulties. After all you are WOMAN!!!!! My computor has been on the fritz for the past month, but am up & running again & trying to catch up here.
It was probably a good thing that I was off line, as I have had to deal w/hubby in hospital & than in care center. He is diabetic & has ALL the complications that go w/it. He is doing the dialysis thing now, & it is helping him a lot! enough of my problems.
I hope you enjoy the fat qtr. when I saw it--I just knew it would make a good get well card. Now I just want to see the fabrics made up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Billie G