Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
HONEY, I"M HOME >

HONEY, I"M HOME

HONEY, I"M HOME

Old 09-17-2008, 08:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by vicki reno
Originally Posted by Izy
Bev, you are a lucky lady, and have a good un....my DH is in a bad mood today...cos I had the nerve to pass comment about him NOT making a drink last night.....well he HAD been busy working in the garden for a couple of hours....(Never mind that I was actually unwell most of yesterday, but STILL managed to do a full roast dinner for him......men!!!! )

Not yours of course...like I said he's a little sweetie :D
I think its a hubby thing. Mine got his nose out of joint cause I asked him to pick apples today. Our tree was just weighed down with them. He is retired and I am working but am expected to work, clean house and put up apple butter while he works on the house if the mood strikes him! He has been getting it done, just a tad bit slow for me, but my lips are zipped. :lol: :lol:
Like my momma always said...... Can't live with them, can't live without them........ GOTTA LOVE THEM lol
Old 09-17-2008, 08:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Billie G
Bev-I am sooooooo glad you are back!!!!! I've missed you! Glad to hear you are doing better & I know you will overcome your difficulties. After all you are WOMAN!!!!! My computor has been on the fritz for the past month, but am up & running again & trying to catch up here.
It was probably a good thing that I was off line, as I have had to deal w/hubby in hospital & than in care center. He is diabetic & has ALL the complications that go w/it. He is doing the dialysis thing now, & it is helping him a lot! enough of my problems.
I hope you enjoy the fat qtr. when I saw it--I just knew it would make a good get well card. Now I just want to see the fabrics made up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Billie G
Friday is payday so I'll be getting the black & white fabs to start the skull quilt. Will show ya how its going. Thanks again hun. I sure hope hubby is getting better. Glad to see you back as well girlfriend :D
Old 09-17-2008, 08:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Feathers
Welcome back, Beverly. Glad your health condition has improved and that you are now able to quilt again. Your quilt is lovely. I love scrappy quilts and yours is quite nice. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks dearheart :P
Old 09-17-2008, 11:42 AM

Hi Bevanger... I am just getting to read your posts. I'm so glad things are better for you.

I can't wait to see your finished quilt when its done, whatever the finished size may be!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:48 PM

BillieG: I'm sorry to hear your husband is so ill. I'll keep him and YOU in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:06 PM

AWE!!!!!!!! Bev I love that pattern and the colors. Beautiful :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 09-17-2008, 05:08 PM

Hi Bev, :-)

I have been very busy looking for work and have not been online much. But I am glad your back sweet lady :D If you pm your addy
to me, I be glad to send you a few scraps :-) mostly brights and some
small prints and or stripes :D Stay well now, I love your scrappy quilt-
looking good :thumbup:
yoya :wink:
Old 09-18-2008, 05:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
Hi Bevanger... I am just getting to read your posts. I'm so glad things are better for you.

I can't wait to see your finished quilt when its done, whatever the finished size may be!
thanks sunshine. :P
Old 09-18-2008, 05:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bill'sBonBon
AWE!!!!!!!! Bev I love that pattern and the colors. Beautiful :thumbup: :thumbup:
thanks dearheart :P
Old 09-18-2008, 06:52 AM

welcome back...I realize you are learning very fast....I really wanted to congratulate you on your progress.... :D