Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
I think he loves me!! >

I think he loves me!!

I think he loves me!!

Old 01-31-2010, 05:54 PM

It's just so much fun! :) Like I said before...I'm going pretty slow...there's a bit of a difference between Raquel, my Janome and Hannah.... ~grin~ I'm starting to catch on tho...
Old 02-01-2010, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Charlee
Originally Posted by Feathers
Would William like to have another dear honey to buy Treadle machines for? I'm available..What a wonderful baby and I'm sure Mamma loves him. Thanks for sharing. The machine is so nice.
I am LMAO! William says more details are needed before he answers...and pictures are a MUST!
He's not talking about pictures of you tho...he loves all women...all ages...well...just ALL women! :)
What he wants to know is how much stuff you come with? And how many pets? He complains that if we ever have to move, that *I* will need the largest Uhaul :roll: ...*HE* will only need a 6x12 trailer! :lol: Says he doesn't want to get pushed out of the house by his "harem's" stuff!

(Many more comments like that outta him and I'll put him up for adoption! ~grin~)
Oh! too bad. I don't think your DH will allow me "IN". My baggage consists of a wonderful husband, 3 kitties and one foster kitty (right now, numbers change with the ringing of the phone!) , 5 sewing machines, and a fabric stash that is ridiculous! Guess I'll stay here instead of trying to move all of this. I've told my DH and sister that if I die suddenly, she is to come with 4 pickups and a box car to get all the fabric out of the house because our 6 kids would NEVER understand my stash or why I have even one piece of extra fabric much less all that I do have....they don't quilt or sew!!!

:lol:
Old 02-01-2010, 07:04 AM

WOO HOO - you lucky girl!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:35 AM

very lovely and I see there is still some good men out there. Losted mind abut 3 years ago and he was just wonderful after 40 year. He went to work and died 2 hours later so hold him close when you have a good one.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:42 AM

Oh Tiny, I'm so sorry for your loss! ~hug~ I do treasure William...he is, hands down, the best person that's ever come into my life! It is a story like yours that makes me remember to appreciate him like I should...thank you for sharing that with me!