Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
I think I've lost my mind! >

I think I've lost my mind!

I think I've lost my mind!

Old 06-26-2011, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by pab58
Finish it up then come and do mine!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm moving all my quilting into my new quilting shed and my place is a mess right now! Just drive on down and your "bug" can clean and sort until it finally runs down! I just cleaned off the cutting board in the office and neatly folded all the fabric under and around it. Found 3 bags of scraps I had forgotten about and I'm ready to move that cutting board! But.....there is still my stash to move and all the machines and furniture in the sewing room, books and my quilting frame and machine. Sorry, all the painting is already done!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 06-26-2011, 01:56 PM
Power Poster

Pick up fabric and maybe that horrid bug will go away.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:20 PM

I love to organize, but I do feel your pain. It's frustrating when you can't remember where you put something. When I was teaching, I would spend 2 weeks every fall getting my room reorganized....loved doing that!! When I visited my son in TX, he says to me, "MOm, please don't reorganize anything in my house while I"m at work. I know how you are."
Enjoy your newly reorganized room and get out the paint brushes while you still have the energy.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by bjeriann
First of all I am not a clean freak. My house is just clean enough not to be embarrest if unexpected company shows up, dishes and laundry do get done everyday. About 2 weeks ago I posted pictures of my beautiful clean sewing room. Well for some reason that I can't figure out why the cleaning bug will not leave. I needed to do a little rearranging to fit my new Avante that will be here next week. So one thing lead to another. Next thing I know I have emptied the closet, pulled boxes off the shelves, and emptied drawers. Now I have a mess that makes me want to pack a bag and run for my life. I'm way past the point of no return. Is there a pill or something to get rid of this bug? The thought of painting is starting to creep in my head. OH someone please help me!

PM me and I'll give you directions to my house!!!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 03:30 PM

You can't clean and sew too. Leave the cleaning for NEXT YEAR ! :o)
Old 06-26-2011, 03:43 PM

Oh, you're nesting! You're making room for the new baby...the Avante!!! ;-) Should be a lot of fun when the new arrival comes! Enjoy your time together! And you'll be so glad you did all of this in preparation!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:41 PM

Hang in there. It will leave one day.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:21 AM

My husband has ADHD and he calls "the one thing leads to another" syndrome - Seeing something shiny and losing focus.

I have to tell you, there are sometime so darn many shiny things that my little jobs also get waaaay out of control. I don't do well in chaotic rooms and can easily become overwhelmed, so I too feel your pain. :oops: :oops:
Old 06-27-2011, 03:29 AM

I did the same thing!! Cleaned and rearranged everything, so I could fit a treadmill in there...even cleaned the carpet...now, I am thinking paint! It's a good thing, and you will enjoy it alot more, when it is finished.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:13 AM

Jeri, Is that large box on the left a HandiQuilter Frame set-up. I also have one of those boxes. I have never been quite so disappointed in something as that. I am really green that you are getting what I want so much. :mrgreen: I test drove one in Albuquerque & it was instant love. I was amazed how easy it is to do well!!! Just don't have the $$$, even with a financing package. Don't want to do it for $$$, but just for personal enjoyment.

Enjoy yours. Don't worry about the picking up/ weeding out & re-arranging. After all, you have a week, at least!!! Good Luck!