Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Ideas please, on a cute wall hanging to make with this fabric...

Blog Entries
    Hi all,
    I bought this Moda Halloween Night fabric last year, and did not get a chance to make the wall quilt I wanted to make. I have 1 charm set, and 1 yard of the scarecrow scene...I just love this fabric, reminded me of how fall and Halloween used to be when I was a little girl...I just am having a tough time finding a cute pattern that will showcase the fabrics, hoping ya'll will give me some great ideas. Thanks so much!
    Kif
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    really cute good luck.

You could make pinwheels with the charm pack and whatever size your pinwheels are, make focus blocks of the same size from the scarecrow fabric. Take the green pumpkin/cat border and use that to border your quilt. Just an idea.

Blog Entries
    I think a "row quilt" format would work well with these fabrics. A sample of row quilt.. http://www.originellies.com/fusibleapplique.htm scroll down to country row sampler. I would use the other fabrics to make blocks for the various rows and the border print type fabric as the main rows. Just a thought:)

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the ideas...I was thinking of using pattern below, just not have the fussy cut tumblers, use my charms for that part...what do ya'll think? http://blog.fabshophop.com/blog/inde...rom-dritz-prym