Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Results 51 to 64 of 64

Thread: I'll sleep warm tonight.!!

  1. #51
    Senior Member shaysmema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hammond, La
    Posts
    408
    Beautiful quilt love the pattern and colors. You should be very proud.

  2. #52
    Power Poster MamaBear61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Milverton, ON, Canada
    Posts
    13,231
    Very pretty.

  3. #53
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    30,667
    Blog Entries
    194
    Awesome, thanks for sharing!

  4. #54
    paintedquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,702
    Beautiful :thumbup:

  5. #55
    Super Member Ditter43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Crystal River Florida
    Posts
    9,771
    I love the quilt and the bed!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

    Ditter

  6. #56
    Super Member Kitsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ridgefield WA
    Posts
    6,405
    Blog Entries
    41
    [quote=GailG][quote=Kitsie]
    Quote Originally Posted by GailG
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsie
    Quote Originally Posted by marsye
    Edit:
    Oops. I just read the post that explains that it was a kit. :oops: One of these days I'll have enough courage to choose a set of fabrics to make sampler blocks. Would you say that there were or more different fabrics used?

    Sorry Gail, don't understand your sentence - "Would you say that there were or more different fabrics used?"
    Yes, the fabrics all came with the kit in generous amounts. I'd never used templates before but I really loved the outcome!
    Thanks for your comments!
    I guess my fingers were flying too fast, or my brain wasn't in gear. Sorry. What I should have written was "Would you say that there were six or more different fabrics?" Don't mean to make excuses for my miscommunication, but I had stolen a few minutes from our kitchen demolition to get on the QB for a while. Things are so crazy around here. Hopefully within a week we'll have a new kitchen.
    You'll have to take some before and afters for us! Surprised you had any time at all!

    There are 12 different fabrics! All from Marcus Fabrics. The "Sachet Potpourri" line by Faye Burgos.

    We have drenching rains today and I have as busted out back window in my car! It is plasticed over so let's hope!

  7. #57
    Super Member Boston1954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Oklahoma - pining for Massachusetts
    Posts
    8,156
    Well done! I bet it feels good to get such a large one all finished. Okay, what's next?

  8. #58
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,393
    Very pretty. :thumbup:

  9. #59
    Super Member Kitsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ridgefield WA
    Posts
    6,405
    Blog Entries
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston1954
    Well done! I bet it feels good to get such a large one all finished. Okay, what's next?
    Hi, Boston! On and earlier thread on this post someone else asked me that and I replied with pictures! Thanks for you comments!

  10. #60
    Moderator Jim's Gem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Camarillo, California
    Posts
    35,480
    Beautiful!!!

  11. #61
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,958
    That is just beautiful. I love the colors and the fabric. Beautiful pattern too. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.

  12. #62
    Super Member GailG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    6,764
    [quote=Kitsie][quote=GailG][quote=Kitsie][quote=GailG][quote=Kitsie]
    Quote Originally Posted by marsye

    You'll have to take some before and afters for us! Surprised you had any time at all!

    There are 12 different fabrics! All from Marcus Fabrics. The "Sachet Potpourri" line by Faye Burgos.

    We have drenching rains today and I have as busted out back window in my car! It is plasticed over so let's hope!
    Oops! Didn't do the 'befores" but will have one of the kids do an after, since I'm not digitally savvy. I've never worked so hard in my life (well now since I'm almost 70 anyhow :lol: ). I'll be glad when all of the boxes are emptied and things are back in place. I hope I have the courage to throw some of that stuff away. DH is doing better than I had expected. He definitely doesn't like change -- and this will be a lot of change. He says if we ever split up ( :lol: ) he wants the cabinets. teeheehee We've been married 48 years and were a couple 6 years before that.

  13. #63
    Super Member Kitsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ridgefield WA
    Posts
    6,405
    Blog Entries
    41
    [quote=GailG][quote=Kitsie][quote=GailG][quote=Kitsie][quote=GailG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsie
    Quote Originally Posted by marsye

    You'll have to take some before and afters for us! Surprised you had any time at all!

    There are 12 different fabrics! All from Marcus Fabrics. The "Sachet Potpourri" line by Faye Burgos.

    We have drenching rains today and I have as busted out back window in my car! It is plasticed over so let's hope!
    Oops! Didn't do the 'befores" but will have one of the kids do an after, since I'm not digitally savvy. I've never worked so hard in my life (well now since I'm almost 70 anyhow :lol: ). I'll be glad when all of the boxes are emptied and things are back in place. I hope I have the courage to throw some of that stuff away. DH is doing better than I had expected. He definitely doesn't like change -- and this will be a lot of change. He says if we ever split up ( :lol: ) he wants the cabinets. teeheehee We've been married 48 years and were a couple 6 years before that.
    Nice going, Gail! I'm 69 this year and wish I had started this journey many years ago! With luck I will have many more years ahead, but there are just so many neat patterns!

  14. #64
    Senior Member zkosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    677
    I feel the same way at 65. Here's hoping!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.