Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Just Wanted to Say ... >

Just Wanted to Say ...

Just Wanted to Say ...

Old 06-18-2010, 09:00 AM

Same here. As soon as I get to work and turn my computer on I check Missouri Star Quilt Co to see what the daily deal is, then I go straight here. (After I check my e-mail). I found this site many years ago and have looked at every single picture going all the way back to day one. I too copy pictures and put them into my "Wish Book" (Wish I could do one that well).

I am truly amazed at the quality and variety of quilts on this Board and recommend it to everyone I know (even the new LQS in town). I also check the Chit-Chat, Classifieds, Links and Main sites.

Quilting has gotten me through many a low time (empty nest, layoff, CHRISTMAS blues). I even gave up my "Master" bedroom for a sewing room and moved into the middle, then even the smallest bedroom when son moved back home from college.

I don't want anyone to think I get on here only to post my own pictures because I look at and admire every single picture.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:11 AM

There are so many wonderful quilts and projects on this site from all of you great quilters. I can't make a comment on all of them either but I really enjoy sneaking a peek when I can!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
i'm among those who look at all the pictures but don't always add the comments they deserve. sometimes it's because i'm sneaking a peek when i'm supposed to be working. sometimes it's because i'm tooo pooped to type. sometimes i'm just in a rush for some other reason.

i wanted to take a moment to tell everybody how much i enjoy seeing your quilts. they impress me, inspire me, and light up my day. if you don't see a comment from me that says so, please rest assured that i have seen it and think so.

:thumbup:
Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 09:54 AM

Ditto
Old 06-18-2010, 10:08 AM

Yes keep on posting your beautiful quilts. I look forward to seeing what everyone is doing. I check every day. Thank you for letting me view your lovely quilts.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:14 AM

Me too. sometime I make lots of comments and other times I just sneak a peek; I love to look at everyone else's work, it is so inspiring and I appreciate all the lovely comments everyone has left for things I have posted. Everyone on here is so generous and knowledgeable, such a great group of friends! And, of course, I'm always on the look out for Marsye's posts - she makes me ROFLMAO all the time.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Minnie
Originally Posted by raptureready
I browse daily and usually several times a day. I don't comment more than I do comment just because I could type/talk all day. I love looking at everyone's quilts, browsing the chit chat thread, and completely enjoy the off the wall humor, venting, Marsye's hilarious pictures, the debates, etc. Since I'm retired, this board gives me the daily interaction with people that I've missed for the past few years. This is a wonderful place to be.
I love your avatar name.....I just wanted to say ditto to what you said....I check the site at least once a day, but mostly twice a day....I love it here and the people are wonderful....I am not retired yet, but I still think this is a wonderful place to be.....
I'm with all of you. I LOVE this site and am on it several times a day. I check it out in the morning while drinking my coffee, again at lunch and, after I get home, I come here and keep checking back throughout the evening...and I check one more time before going to bed. I don't want to miss anything!

I am still a beginner and I found this site while searching the internet for quilting tips. I am so glad I did. I have learned so much from all of you and have gotten so much inspiration from your quilt pictures. If I commented on every one that I LOVED, I would be typing 24-7. There are just SO MANY talented people here.

Everyone keep up the good work and I'll keep watching and learning. And I'll try to comment more...
Old 06-18-2010, 05:26 PM

guilty also :roll:
Old 06-18-2010, 05:40 PM

Ditto and guilty!
Old 06-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Power Poster

Me, too! I sure love looking at everything, even if I dont have time to post!