Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Log Cabin Quilts and Frogs >

Log Cabin Quilts and Frogs

Log Cabin Quilts and Frogs

Old 02-19-2010, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by craftydeb
That Tuck Me In book was the one that had the frog quilt in it.

It is similar - the frogs are a bit more elongated and the placing of the triangles for the legs are a bit different - I like this Frogs Galore much better...

It looks like we aren't going to get a reply about the pattern :( It is really adorable.
I promise to get the pattern info posted this week end, just haven't had time.........can't do it on my lunch hour at work like I can reply to e-mails. PROMISE
Old 02-19-2010, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Shikadee
Originally Posted by craftydeb
That Tuck Me In book was the one that had the frog quilt in it.

It is similar - the frogs are a bit more elongated and the placing of the triangles for the legs are a bit different - I like this Frogs Galore much better...

It looks like we aren't going to get a reply about the pattern :( It is really adorable.
I promise to get the pattern info posted this week end, just haven't had time.........can't do it on my lunch hour at work like I can reply to e-mails. PROMISE
Yay!! Thanks so much. looking forward to it! :)

Rachel
Old 02-19-2010, 03:13 PM

I too want to thank you for taking the time to share the info with us. Heidi
Old 02-20-2010, 10:14 AM

The pattern for the frog quilt is called Splash Dance. It's in the Twosey-Foursey Quilts book by Cathy Wierzbicki. Published by Martingale & Company. Page 52-56. I got it at a local quilt store about 2 years ago. If you can't find it I'll type the directions. I guess it would be against some copyrites to just copy it out of the book?

The other log cabin quilt with appliqued big frog is was at Clotilde web site and another frog pattern that is adorable but I haven't gotten to that one yet. HAVE FUN!
Old 02-20-2010, 10:15 AM

The pattern for the frog quilt is called Splash Dance. It's in the Twosey-Foursey Quilts book by Cathy Wierzbicki. Published by Martingale & Company. Page 52-56. I got it at a local quilt store about 2 years ago. If you can't find it I'll type the directions. I guess it would be against some copyrites to just copy it out of the book?

The other log cabin quilt with appliqued big frog is was at Clotilde web site and another frog pattern that is adorable but I haven't gotten to that one yet. HAVE FUN!
Old 02-20-2010, 10:16 AM

Old 02-20-2010, 11:35 AM

Thanks for the info. Was it a quick and easy pattern or did it make you scratch your head? I am putting that book on my wish list for sure. Thanks again.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:48 AM

I checked the Clotilde web site and went all through their patterns and couldn't find the log cabin w/frog applique. Are you sure it wasn't from a book?
Old 02-20-2010, 06:06 PM
Power Poster

Thanks!
Old 02-20-2010, 06:09 PM

I found the book, twosey foursey on Amazon.com.