Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Marcia and Harmony, you are responsible for these!!! >

Marcia and Harmony, you are responsible for these!!!

Marcia and Harmony, you are responsible for these!!!

Old 08-01-2008, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Loretta
That Bonnie Blue must be some site! I'll have to check it out! Love all the things you got and hope you have tons of fun with them! Would love to see your chicken quilt. I made a small one and tore it all apart -didn't like it. But am thinking of redoing it soon!
Loretta, it is a great site! lots of different lines of 1800's fabric. I also use it as a reference for some of the sites that dont tell what era a particular line is from especially when they are on sale.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:02 PM

Okay, Melissa-If Harmony is going to take the credit then I guess I will just be the one to take the blame. :lol: Tell DH it is all my fault because I sent those chicken fabrics and got you going!!

I love the ones you bought-recognize some from my quilt-others are brand new to me. FUN!!!

I love the CW repros too. Yummy!!!!

I gotta check out this Bonnie Blue web site. Looks like I may be spending more money!!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Riley
I did get that bolt of Economy Cloth & WOWSER!! Fast service & I totally DELIGHTED with the quality!
I had as fast service from them as I have had with credit cards. They do not do the plastic, checks or money orders only. I sent a check, thinking it would be 2 or 3 weeks. 6 days after mailing from Texas to Maryland, the bolt was delivered by UPS! Nice people to do business with. (THANKS Marcia!!!)

Riley
Riley-I am sooo glad you are happy with your ecology cloth. You made me so nervous when you said you ordered a whole bolt just on my recommendation-and you don't know me from Adam!!! LOL
Old 08-01-2008, 07:25 PM

I made a pledge that I wouldn't buy anymore fabric until my GMQ frame arrived in September and BOY am I regretting that now after seeing the Williamsburg Centennial fat quarter bundle at Bonnie Blue!! Thanks for the temptation LADIES (and gents)!!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:26 PM

hey Melissa,

i've never been drawn to chicken fabric, but I love your selection! PLEASE post pictures when you begin and finish your quilt!!

Steph
Old 08-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Power Poster

I love the fabrics you chose!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Marcia
Okay, Melissa-If Harmony is going to take the credit then I guess I will just be the one to take the blame. :lol: Tell DH it is all my fault because I sent those chicken fabrics and got you going!!

I love the ones you bought-recognize some from my quilt-others are brand new to me. FUN!!!

I love the CW repros too. Yummy!!!!

I gotta check out this Bonnie Blue web site. Looks like I may be spending more money!!

My original intentions were to make just a wall hanging with the chickens but... I think with all the patterns I found on line and with all the fabric, I will be making a large quilt! These chickens are addicting too!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:29 PM

aren't those cute....I like chickens too....kitchen is decked out in them and the top of my cuboards might hold one or two more and one cabinet is full too...oh there just laying and hatching and crowing everywhere....I could use some placemats.....
Old 08-01-2008, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by mamatobugboo
hey Melissa,

i've never been drawn to chicken fabric, but I love your selection! PLEASE post pictures when you begin and finish your quilt!!

Steph

I never was either until I saw Marcia's quilt!!!!!! :lol:
Old 08-01-2008, 07:36 PM

How cute are the chicken prints!!! Awesome fabrics!! can't wait to see what you create with them!!