Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
May I brag? >

May I brag?

May I brag?

Old 02-26-2012, 08:40 AM

Congratulations on being able to sell your lovely purses. They are certainly cute.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:14 PM

Thanks for answering my question about your prices. I had figured my costs and they are about $20 for everything, so I will probably charge $40 for each of them. I am not near you so I won't be in competition with you. A friend just got one of them as a door prize and wanted me to make her more for gifts. I love making them and since I am recuperating from back surgery, I can sit and sew. I am not in the business of making them, but when anyone asks for something I will make it for them. I will put some more together tomorrow so I can get them sewn up as I continue to get more of my strength back.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Alice Woodhull View Post
Thanks for answering my question about your prices. I had figured my costs and they are about $20 for everything, so I will probably charge $40 for each of them. I am not near you so I won't be in competition with you. A friend just got one of them as a door prize and wanted me to make her more for gifts. I love making them and since I am recuperating from back surgery, I can sit and sew. I am not in the business of making them, but when anyone asks for something I will make it for them. I will put some more together tomorrow so I can get them sewn up as I continue to get more of my strength back.
Good luck, Alice. $40 or so seems to be the going price. And they'll sell at that price. If they were priced higher we wouldn't sell as many. I posted another one today, a blue one.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:40 PM

I think that you have every right to brag!