Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Mystery Quilt A Study in Primary Colours. >

Mystery Quilt A Study in Primary Colours.

Mystery Quilt A Study in Primary Colours.

Old 12-03-2013, 12:58 PM

Default Hope you can see whole quilt now?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]449753[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]449754[/ATTACH]
Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
I like your quilt very much, but wish I could see all of it.
Attached Thumbnails pc022049-480x640-.jpg   pc022050-640x480-.jpg  
Old 12-03-2013, 05:14 PM

very interesting, I really like it.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Kathryn Garcia View Post
Have posted pix just today! Do you Baloon???!!!! I was offered a free trip to Canada if I'd take a Baloon trip??!!!! I paid my own way, and didn't go balooning!!!!!! I have a hard time flying too!!!! Tranquillizers and drink E poos the whole way!!!!
Oh Kathryn, thank you for posting the pics! The quilt AND all the kittehs are so darling, and I really like the way you did your Flying Geese!
Yes I balloon, since about 1991 although I've had to retire my activities about 4-5 years ago (too many physical aging issues y'know). In all the years, I have only met two passengers who said, when the flight was over, that they were still scared to fly. Only two! There is just something magical about ballooning, most people feel very comfortable when up in one. And I have always especially loved those occasional bounce-and-drag landings!! I hope you give it a try some time
P.S. I am afraid of heights too, but NOT in a balloon...at least when under 5,000 feet that is...

Last edited by Baloonatic; 12-04-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Baloonatic View Post
Oh Kathryn, thank you for posting the pics! The quilt AND all the kittehs are so darling, and I really like the way you did your Flying Geese!
Yes I balloon, since about 1991 although I've had to retire my activities about 4-5 years ago (too many physical aging issues y'know). In all the years, I have only met two passengers who said, when the flight was over, that they were still scared to fly. Only two! There is just something magical about ballooning, most people feel very comfortable when up in one. And I have always especially loved those occasional bounce-and-drag landings!! I hope you give it a try some time
P.S. I am afraid of heights too, but NOT in a balloon...at least when under 5,000 feet that is...
But you still have all those memories of how it felt and the views, that ageing cannot take from you! My son put me in a parachute behind a boat and sent me up where humans, at least Moms', are not meant to be!!!! And because he thought I loved, it he left me up there longer than the usual trip!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Christmas to you and your family! Be well today!!!!
Old 12-04-2013, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Kathryn Garcia View Post
A member asked for pix of the whole quilt. Hard to do with with my Fantastic 4 Super Supervisors![ATTACH=CONFIG]449549[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]449550[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]449551[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]449552[/ATTACH]
Fabulous! Thank you.