Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ok, here are the quilt frame pics and dimensions/materials

I have to admit I had a hard time envisioning your frame set up before but now that I see that it is just amazing. That is a fabulous set up - could have saved myself a ton of money on my frame lol.

Awesome job on it - You know, he might want to consider putting together kits and selling them online and on ebay. I bet a lot of Flynn users would drool to get ahold of this set up :)

rb.
    Quote Originally Posted by barefoot quilter
    i hope i am wright on this that the frame moves not the machine.
    You are right, partially. The lower portion of the frame does not move, that's the part on legs and resting on the table. The machine doesn't move, either. The quilt, on the Flynn frame, sits on the trucks with wheels, that are stacked on each other, so the quilt/Flynn frame and trucks move, side to side, front to back, and in circles.

Ok, I have a question. Does your machine move like a longarm, or, is it just the Flynn Frame that move on the tracks? I think I have it, but, just want to make sure. Thanks again for sharing. Tell your hubby, great job!

This is amazing!!!

This is truely amazing, I can't wait till my husband who has a machine shop to come home and look at this craftsmanship. WONDERFUL :) thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2