Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One of my Quilt Inspectors...

I finally uploaded some pics from my lovely weekend I wrote about yesterday. As usual they are on my Flickr site.....TONS of cat pics, pics of my Bric-a-Brac bargains, even a pic of the BBQ I did!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maryelizajade/

But here is my favourite....Satchmo stayed on the windowsill the whole time I was sewing, despite having the quilt flopped over on top of him several times as I moved it around!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    A very nice quilt inspector :D :D :D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
    Satchmo stayed on the windowsill the whole time I was sewing, despite having the quilt flopped over on top of him several times as I moved it around!
    Looks like he takes his inspecting job seriously! Too cute!

Aw, he's so cute!

By the way, yes, he is that dark, sinister looking black blob to the left of the windowsill. Poor monkey boy never shows up in photos as he is so dark!

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Oh, love him! What's that he's sitting on? Looks like a quilted window seat?

K x

Quote Originally Posted by k3n
    Oh, love him! What's that he's sitting on? Looks like a quilted window seat?

K x
    Yes it is, a window seat for the cats :roll: . I made it to 'have a go' with Marti Mitchell's templates. It is foam inside with a zip on the underneath so I can wash the cover.

k3n
    Blog Entries
    It's so cute - what a great idea! I wish I could do that but our sills are narrow - way too narrow for fatboy Barney - and our windows open inwards so it wouldn't work.

K x

Banned
    Awwwwwww what a puuuuuuurrrrrrrfect little inspector. TOO CUTE. Love the quilt :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bevanger
    Awwwwwww what a puuuuuuurrrrrrrfect little inspector. TOO CUTE. Love the quilt :D
    Thanks Bev. Yes, he was a perfect boy. Every so often he would stretch and reach out and touch the quilt, like he was checking it.

:oops: I love my boys!

DJ
    I can see he finds his job very stressful. I hope you gave him a break once in a while! :lol:

Great quilt - I also like your window quilt, great idea. I really love your quilt inspector! Aren't they so much like people with minds of their own! I'm glad he helps you out!

He is diligent in his job. No quilt will foil him. Tee Hee. He really is a beautiful cat.

PrettyKitty, it was fun going through your pictures. Gosh, that countryside is beautiful. If I run away, could I live with you? The pic's of Chatsworth were fascinating....but I LOVED seeing the cats outside in the snow. Your captions were priceless.

What a beautiful picture! You should send it to the Pfaff Company--it looks like a professional ad!

Pretty Kitty your quilts and Pictures are awesome. You are blessed to have seen so many beautiful places. Just makes us realize the world is a large place outside of our comfort zones that sometimes feel as if this is all there is. I also have six kitty boys all fixed. Love them all. Acouple of out boys look alike.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    He is diligent in his job. No quilt will foil him. Tee Hee. He really is a beautiful cat.
    Thanks littlehud, I will tell Satchmo you said so. It will make a change fro me calling him 'Monkeyboy', 'Fuzzybutt', and 'Satchelmouth' !! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky
    PrettyKitty, it was fun going through your pictures. Gosh, that countryside is beautiful. If I run away, could I live with you? The pic's of Chatsworth were fascinating....but I LOVED seeing the cats outside in the snow. Your captions were priceless.
    Ducky, we could swap! I would love to live in Colorado!

What great pictures! Thank you for the tour! And I think I remember when I first got on this board you had just made that window seat for the babies? About a year ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony
    What a beautiful picture! You should send it to the Pfaff Company--it looks like a professional ad!
    :oops: thanks Harmony!

Quote Originally Posted by Mplsgirl
    What great pictures! Thank you for the tour! And I think I remember when I first got on this board you had just made that window seat for the babies? About a year ago?
    Pam, you have got a good memory! It must have been at the end of the summer as I bought the templates and fabric at the August quilt show

great quilt, and love your inspector, lol! :D

Oh Boy. What I wouldn't give for a good English sausage right now. It's one of the first foods I eat when I go back to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by btty
    Oh Boy. What I wouldn't give for a good English sausage right now. It's one of the first foods I eat when I go back to visit.
    I know, British Bangers are the best, aren't they? Funnily enough I made a big sausage casserole last night, had some for my dinner and froze the rest....yum

Pretty Kitty, you know your cats are sooo spoiled! I'm NOT showing mine that windowsill mat you made. Mine would want one. But, our sills aren't that big, so they just have to suffer with sitting on the tops of the couch to look out the windows.

tslowery...your boys are handsome! A bit on the big side, yes? Nothing wrong with that. Have you seen MY Big Boy? :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast