Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 109 of 162 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 108 109 110 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 4037

Thread: Pass the Block

Crafty, I have the fire top that is ready to send out. Don't know who the top belongs to or who to send it to. I Have not got Roberts top yet.and judy's 1st center what was it,i don't think i got it to work on.

I guess if Roberts top was the peacock one it skipped me totally because it looks like it is being top stitched.

Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
    Crafty, I have the fire top that is ready to send out. Don't know who the top belongs to or who to send it to. I Have not got Roberts top yet.and judy's 1st center what was it,i don't think i got it to work on.
    LJ the forest fire top is Crafty's and if you are done with it you should be sending it on to Patti next according to my list.
    LADYBUG

camp quilt

This is the center I'll be sending out for the next round. I thought since I made a girl looking one for the first camp quilt top, I'd go with one that could be used for a boy this time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    LADYBUG

Looks fun and happy Maine!

next center

Okay, I am going Victorian because I live in a victorian house. This is going to go in my living room as a throw over the couch. Remember, victorian is overly decorated and feel free to use old tablecloths, hankerchiefs, lace, or just regular piecing, don't stress! Since it is in the living room it will not get alot of wear so if you want to use other than cotton, feel free. Do what you think looks good and I am sure it will be wonderful! It is straighter than it looks but I put a strip of chenille around the black and the fluffy makes it look off. Enough said...oh, my walls are deep red and the room is red, golds and greens....
    Name:  victorian center.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  99.8 KBMy intent is to do some ribbon embroidery work in the middle when I get it back...is this too much info? lol d

Blog Entries
    Stunning I wish It was coming to me

lj's two tops and my one top

Oh Oh OH BOY! Defergie! Just beautiful and plenty of possiblities...... I hope I get to work on yours!!!

Mainelady beautiful job on the face top! You are so talented! Here are the tops for LJ's two rounds for the 8th and then my center. I would like my center to be for a little girl.... Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Abonda
    Take time to pray, It is the greatest power on earth!

Victorian, My specialty......CAN NOT WAit. I have some Irish lace I got in belfast a few years ago and it is going on your Top. how about some deep red velvet too......Hold on to your hat. Fabuloso is back.......LOL
    R

Quote Originally Posted by Difergie View Post
    Okay, I am going Victorian because I live in a victorian house. This is going to go in my living room as a throw over the couch. Remember, victorian is overly decorated and feel free to use old tablecloths, hankerchiefs, lace, or just regular piecing, don't stress! Since it is in the living room it will not get alot of wear so if you want to use other than cotton, feel free. Do what you think looks good and I am sure it will be wonderful! It is straighter than it looks but I put a strip of chenille around the black and the fluffy makes it look off. Enough said...oh, my walls are deep red and the room is red, golds and greens....
    Name:  victorian center.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  99.8 KBMy intent is to do some ribbon embroidery work in the middle when I get it back...is this too much info? lol d
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

OMG! I think I shall swoon it sounds sooo good...
    Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    Victorian, My specialty......CAN NOT WAit. I have some Irish lace I got in belfast a few years ago and it is going on your Top. how about some deep red velvet too......Hold on to your hat. Fabuloso is back.......LOL
    R

Tops

I love all the tops. You sure can tell LJ loves birds. I have some new designs I know she will just love.
    I love the 3d pinwhell for the kids camp quilt. Hope it comes to me I already know what I would do.
    The Cherry Bloosm tree quilt is going to the quilters this week........smile Andrea, y ou were a master appliquer with that cherry bloosom tree......AMAZING.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda View Post
    Oh Oh OH BOY! Defergie! Just beautiful and plenty of possiblities...... I hope I get to work on yours!!!

Mainelady beautiful job on the face top! You are so talented! Here are the tops for LJ's two rounds for the 8th and then my center. I would like my center to be for a little girl.... Thanks
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

Quote Originally Posted by maine ladybug View Post
    LJ the forest fire top is Crafty's and if you are done with it you should be sending it on to Patti next according to my list.
    Great thanks joan

Blog Entries
    I've gotten my Santa back and love it! At this moment I don't have any tops....But I think there one on it's way...

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty3790 View Post
    Lv2sew whose tops do you have? Who has gotten there's back? I got my carosel for Amber to do a row but it's done other than that. Fromzstore 2 center is ready to go to Dotty for the last row.
    Most of them should be at the end except Ambers and Difergies. Roberts is large and we are checking to see if it's the size he wants.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Dotty's Update
    Lv2Sew: The embroidered fairy is mine, going to Judy G for camp kids. I think she said max 50 x 60"
    Amber: Robert's apple blosom quilt is in the mail
    Patti: I have Robert's purple sparkly fairy. Fabric on order so you will get it next week, earliest.
    Ladybug: My new Kaffee center is on the way
    Patti: My Jane Sassaman is on the way
    I think that's it! TGIF
    Dotty in NYC

I just love the birds!! I have some of the fabric in the second one and think it just looks so bright and colorful it's almost three dimentional.
    I am looking forward to the Victorian quilt too ( that is if I get it ! ) It looks and sounds wonderful!
    LADYBUG

I hope my Santa quilt turns out half as good as yours. It was spectactular..
    Love iT
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    I've gotten my Santa back and love it! At this moment I don't have any tops....But I think there one on it's way...
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

A bird just flew over from NY and dropped off a scrumcious piece of Parisian Chocolate and a great quilt coloring book that I can use for digitizing the patterns. Yeah
    Thank you DIva......
    Hugs
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
    Dotty's Update
    Lv2Sew: The embroidered fairy is mine, going to Judy G for camp kids. I think she said max 50 x 60"
    Amber: Robert's apple blosom quilt is in the mail
    Patti: I have Robert's purple sparkly fairy. Fabric on order so you will get it next week, earliest.
    Ladybug: My new Kaffee center is on the way
    Patti: My Jane Sassaman is on the way
    I think that's it! TGIF
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

Quote Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
    A bird just flew over from NY and dropped off a scrumcious piece of Parisian Chocolate and a great quilt coloring book that I can use for digitizing the patterns. Yeah
    Thank you DIva......
    Hugs
    R
    Those are strange and wonderful birds you have out there.....
    LADYBUG

Blog Entries
    Robert expect a package early next week it went out today. Got my hair done today I was there 5 hours took up all of my day so tomorrow I will be posting pics of tops and Dottys centers my center,fromzstores top and anything else I was going to post. Maybe a picture of my new hairdo highlights and all.
    love all the centers so far I have the same bird fabric but I also have the most beautiful birdhouse embroideries I bought spent more than I usually spend on them guess I will get to use them.

What company are the birdhouses from. A package Yeah......I will try and get my centers done next week. Can't wait to see the new do......I bet it is Fabuloso........
    Thank you Deb.
    R

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty3790 View Post
    Robert expect a package early next week it went out today. Got my hair done today I was there 5 hours took up all of my day so tomorrow I will be posting pics of tops and Dottys centers my center,fromzstores top and anything else I was going to post. Maybe a picture of my new hairdo highlights and all.
    love all the centers so far I have the same bird fabric but I also have the most beautiful birdhouse embroideries I bought spent more than I usually spend on them guess I will get to use them.
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

Blog Entries
    It's from Ann the gran morango beautiful birdhouse collection.

Blog Entries
    Ok I received two tops today, the Hero Top and the Fairy's so I'm gonna be busy for a while...LOL

Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    Ok I received two tops today, the Hero Top and the Fairy's so I'm gonna be busy for a while...LOL

Donna
    I've got one coming your way too.
    LADYBUG

sorry to disappoint you Robert but the pinwheel one is my center that I would like to become a little girls top for me. I will not be donating it sorry.....
    Abonda
    Take time to pray, It is the greatest power on earth!

Blog Entries
    WOW! I am off this site for 2 days and there's a ton of new centers to look at. After I get done with this retreat, I'll have to spend a whole day just getting caught up here.

Wanted to show Robert and the rest of you what Charismah did with my Affairs of the Heart Quilt. http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...a-t180522.html
    I can't wait to get it home and see it in person.
    JudyG

Page 109 of 162 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 108 109 110 119 159 ... LastLast