Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 110 of 162 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 109 110 111 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 4037

Thread: Pass the Block

Your quilt is a treasure!
    LADYBUG

Love the close up picture!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyG View Post
    WOW! I am off this site for 2 days and there's a ton of new centers to look at. After I get done with this retreat, I'll have to spend a whole day just getting caught up here.

Wanted to show Robert and the rest of you what Charismah did with my Affairs of the Heart Quilt. http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...a-t180522.html
    I can't wait to get it home and see it in person.

When are we suppose to mail out the new centers?

Quote Originally Posted by Difergie View Post
    When are we suppose to mail out the new centers?
    I thought is was the 28th of Feb.
    LADYBUG

Blog Entries
    We are a talkative bunch. It is the 28 but some have been mailed so if you want to go ahead but check with the person first. We still have some from the last round. I will update that tomorrow.
    judy they better put that as the quilt for the week it's gorgeous.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's one Breathtakeing Quilt.Judy your work is wonderful!

Russian stacking Doll Center

Here is the russian staking doll. There are 4 applique russian dolls and ancient russian tile designs for the cornerstones.
    Here are a few of pics. sorry for the bad pics
    Hope you like Deb.
    R
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by rfbrazell; 02-24-2012 at 08:44 PM.
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

I did get my top from judy,the christmas-winter quilt i must say i LOVE IT!!!! I was going to give it away but now i am keeping it for me. Thank you all who worked on it i love every row, and the bird houses are great i really do love it Thanks so much..

LJ, You so deserve it. It was a beautiful quilt. Post a Pic.......Please,
    Love you
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
    I did get my top from judy,the christmas-winter quilt i must say i LOVE IT!!!! I was going to give it away but now i am keeping it for me. Thank you all who worked on it i love every row, and the bird houses are great i really do love it Thanks so much..
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

That even better, because like your Sister YOU DESERVE it. You work so hard on the pass the blocks for us. So now we can work for you and make a beautiful creation for you.
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by abonda View Post
    sorry to disappoint you Robert but the pinwheel one is my center that I would like to become a little girls top for me. I will not be donating it sorry.....
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

Pictures please...
    Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post

Blog Entries
    I love the dolls that's for the kids camp someone is going to be very happy.and yes we need pic. I want to see the row Dotty added to the peacock quilt. By the way LJ I think you did one of the first rows it was from the last one just a little late because I took so long with it.

will take a pic as soon as I can lay it out and hang it to take a pic. Dotty's border was the finale...a big 8 inch traditonal peacock feather fabric border that had the golden centers on the feathers that match the golden border before the one Dotty Did. It is really a masterpiece. It looks like a tapestry that should be hanging in the Palace at Versailles. It is just perfect. Will send pic soon.
    All the best
    R

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty3790 View Post
    I love the dolls that's for the kids camp someone is going to be very happy.and yes we need pic. I want to see the row Dotty added to the peacock quilt. By the way LJ I think you did one of the first rows it was from the last one just a little late because I took so long with it.
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

we have done so many i forget,think your right i do remember doing a border Dah!!! I will post pictures of my quilt will be seeing abonda this weekend. So stay tuned. So nice of you robert to say such nice things about us !!!

Got my Paris themed center done today. SO excited about this one I LOVE Paris!

Quote Originally Posted by amber2009 View Post
    Can't wait to see it!!
    LADYBUG

I know two quilters that hope to get ahold of that one. Fabuloso and the NY Diva.......Oh la la.
    All the best
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by amber2009 View Post
    Robert F Brazell
    For the Love of Quilting
    Arlington, WA

Blog Entries
    all the pics are wonderful. It is nice to be a part of this talented group. I think the kids will really love the quilts they receive this summer.

Judy,
    When do you want us to send the finished quilts to you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pattis47 View Post
    all the pics are wonderful. It is nice to be a part of this talented group. I think the kids will really love the quilts they receive this summer.

Judy,
    When do you want us to send the finished quilts to you?
    Patti, you can send them any time. If you need my address, send me and PM.

Finished my 3 day retreat. As soon as I rest a little, I will go through the pages here that were done while I was occupied with the retreat and drool over the pictures. From the quick glance I have seen, there are going to be some awesome centers going out next week.

My retreat was soooooooooooo much fun. Two gals from our guild put it on each year. It is 3 days, 8:30 to 5:30, of sewing and fun. They provide an awesome lunch each day, with great food, they furnish door prizes (everyone attending won at least 3 - and I won a $25 gift certificate at a fabric store in Prescott AZ - Can't wait to go there since I've never been). They provide coffee, lemonade, bottled water and snacks every day. All this for $80 for the entire weekend. Can you imagine what a bargain that is??? So much fun. And I got 2 quilt tops pieced for the camp, made a mystery quilt, and over-all had a blast. Can't wait til next year.

Will check in tomorrow and comment on all I've missed while I was gone.
    JudyG

Judy, it sounds like a great time at your retreat. I'm actually holding a small one next week for a few friends myself. We will be staying at my Dad's summer home by the ocean. We get together every year for a few days in the winter to make a raffle quilt for the local reserve here as well as work on our own projects. It's a lot of fun and we get a lot done. So, next week will be my few days of not getting to check in here to much. Looking forward to Tuesday!
    LADYBUG

Blog Entries
    Joan, if I didn’t mention it before, your border on the Difergie’s lady was fabulous. I love what you did with that. And your new center for the camp quilt is adorable. Have a good time at your retreat. They are so much fun. I think it's neat that you get together to work on your raffle quilt. This is going to be an interesting year for me. I am in charge of our raffle quilt and people will be working on it here in Arizona while I am home in Washington. Not sure how I am going to keep on top of that. Need to have everything done by the time I come back next fall so I can put the quilt together and get it to the quilter in the middle of October. I guess one way or the other it will get done.

I really like all the centers for the new round. Looks like some fun quilts to work on.

And Robert, as always your embroidery work on the Russian Doll Quilt is exquisite. Beautiful job.

Guess I'm caught up now. Need to get to my embroidery machine tomorrow and get some pirates put together.
    JudyG

Blog Entries

pass the block

here is dottys gingerbread house hope she likes it will send on to robert next week
    Attached Images Attached Images

how cute is that!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Very cool I like the weave pattern you did. I'm taking a nap when I get up I will be posting a bunch of pictures so stay tuned.

That is coming out soooo cute!!
    LADYBUG

Page 110 of 162 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 109 110 111 120 160 ... LastLast