Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pass the Block >

Pass the Block

Pass the Block

Old 01-20-2012, 06:46 AM

Love it!...
Old 01-20-2012, 07:18 AM

Pretty....I love flowers especially since we have several feet of snow on the ground and don't anticipate seeing flowers in real life for a while...LOL!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 07:29 AM

Great job, Joan. It's beautiful.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:28 AM

That seahorse is Fabulouso.......LOVE it
R
Old 01-20-2012, 12:42 PM

Very pretty and colorful!

Donna

Originally Posted by maine ladybug View Post
Wow Robert!! You certainly did get a storm. Hope you are staying warm and dry inside the house! All of sudden I realized I forgot to post a picture of Patti's seahorses quilt before sending it on, so I'm doing it now.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:44 PM

Oh Ok, I thought I did something wrong...LOL

Donna
Originally Posted by Crafty3790 View Post
Glad your ok Robert my brother in law lives in Washington too and lost power.
Donna some are doing 2 but those doing 1 have each person in the group working on it so it's much bigger.
the ones doing 2 only have half working on one of the centers. For ex. I wont be working on Dottys gingerbread house but will be working on her fairy one. Before each one I ask who want 1 and who want 2 smaller ones.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:51 PM

Hey wasn't me that wanted the snow, the snow is beautiful but I hate the cold that comes with it. Robert you guys becareful if you have to get out in that stuff, I heard Washington don't get snow that often. Your snowman is funny but his mouth looks like he has mouth full of hair...LOL Great pictures and laughs this morning, and I'm someone who could used them, I've been in the dumps went to the Drs 4 days ago and she put me on a new pill for depression and I think it's working I fell so much better and she said that one of the side effects is people seem to loose weight, and I said Oh WOW what a blessing that would be...but I'm glad I'm seem to be feeling better and that's all I wanted.

Donna

Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
Yes I'm alive, but we currently have 20 inches of snow. See what I get for laughing at Jean and Donna....LOL Now we have a state of emergency for an Ice Storm. Haven't been out of the house Since Saturday. Will have Donna's Santa block done by tomorrow, but probably won't get to the postoffice until the beginning of the week. Fromzstore I have your stuff packed and ready to go but can't get to the post office yet. Your Box has the extra panel I made for you and the other 50's block and Judys Hero Quilt.
No peeks at the window yet......LOL
That would make you a peeping tom......SMILE
R
Old 01-20-2012, 03:36 PM

It was that fuzzy yarn, I think it's called eyelash yarn. It was suppose to be a moustash......LOL
Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
Hey wasn't me that wanted the snow, the snow is beautiful but I hate the cold that comes with it. Robert you guys becareful if you have to get out in that stuff, I heard Washington don't get snow that often. Your snowman is funny but his mouth looks like he has mouth full of hair...LOL Great pictures and laughs this morning, and I'm someone who could used them, I've been in the dumps went to the Drs 4 days ago and she put me on a new pill for depression and I think it's working I fell so much better and she said that one of the side effects is people seem to loose weight, and I said Oh WOW what a blessing that would be...but I'm glad I'm seem to be feeling better and that's all I wanted.

Donna
Old 01-20-2012, 09:23 PM

Tanks Joan,that does help me. Love both tops so pretty,starting on them this weekend.
Old 01-21-2012, 01:36 AM

Okay, I got this quilt top today, I now have two tops and looking at them and trying to decide what to do, what to do! LOL
But really waiting for pay day for shopping for fabric spree...LOL
I do not have anything that will go with these two tops So come Monday hubby giving allowance and I get to go shopping...LOL
Donna

Originally Posted by maine ladybug View Post
Wow Robert!! You certainly did get a storm. Hope you are staying warm and dry inside the house! All of sudden I realized I forgot to post a picture of Patti's seahorses quilt before sending it on, so I'm doing it now.