Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics  :-) >

PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics :-)

PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics :-)

Old 10-08-2009, 06:26 AM

OK, here's my center. I'm feeling like it's a little 'plain' compared to some of the other GORGEOUS centers I've seen....but it'll have to do! I'm putting it in the mail today!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-6025.jpe  
Old 10-08-2009, 06:37 AM

Oh, YAY!!!! It's coming to me. ***planning, planning, planning*** This will turn out great Snugquilt, as there is sooooo much we can add to it.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:41 AM

Another wonderful bunch You guys are awesome.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:43 AM

I will mail mine tomorrow if this is not to early?? I mail to Terri.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:07 AM

Buddysmom, I already have plans for what I'm going to do with yours. :D
Old 10-08-2009, 08:07 AM

All of them are so beautiful. I guess I'm going to have to get that clover gadget for sure. I have the hardest time staying focused on the projects I have at hand when I look at all the creativity going on around me. Sometimes I think it's a sickness, lol!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:13 AM

I can't wait to see what will be with these centers, there all very interesting. I think everyone has done a great job with there centers, now what will the end results be!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
I can't wait to see what will be with these centers, there all very interesting. I think everyone has done a great job with there centers, now what will the end results be!!!!!!
It makes the waiting very hard. I look at the past IRR, and I just get positively giddy thinking about what ours will look like.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:42 AM

SazuBMidlands wrote:

"The lilic flowers seem to be causing a lot of interest! They're made with a flower shaped yo-yo maker that is made by Clover and that I bought from the cotton patch in Birmingham, UK (http://www.cottonpatch.co.uk/acatalo...om_Makers.html about half way down). It was a temptation I saw on their stand at a show and couldnt resist, and am glad now that I didnt. They're simple to do sat in front of the TV, and I really like the effect."

I quoted Sazu's post, but for some reason it didn't get boxed. Maybe because I deleted part of it? Anyway, Sazu, I just wanted to say thanks for posting how you made the lilacs. I'm hoping to get some of these Clover yo-yo flower makers to make a wall hanging for my daughter. Or maybe I could just give them to my daughter and she could do it herself? :wink:

Sandy
Old 10-08-2009, 12:23 PM

You guys don't have to panic about mailing.... the mailing date isn't till 15th October. Mine is going early only because the mail takes so long to get down here and back. What we're hoping is that it will arrive at the same time as everyone else's.

:D

What I'm planning is to keep note of how long it takes to get to the next person on the list (I can't remember who I'm posting to at the moment, the list is in my sewing room), and adjust accordingly.