Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Pictures of My Space :-)

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,638
    Well everyone else has posted pics of their work/sewing room so here is mine from one end and then the other.....junk, dust and all! We enclosed the garage and put a full bath behind the Jeff Gordon sign (we are big race fans) :D
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. #2
    Super Member thequilterslink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NW PA
    Posts
    2,682
    Looks very neat, mine is a mess!

  3. #3
    Moderator Jim's Gem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Camarillo, California
    Posts
    35,480
    Looks like you have a nice space!! Thanks for sharing

  4. #4
    Moderator sharon b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    20,406
    Blog Entries
    10
    What a GREAT space :mrgreen:

  5. #5
    Super Member brushandthimble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North of Boston, MA, USA
    Posts
    3,630
    great looking area!

  6. #6
    Super Member Chasing Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    7,741
    If the bathroom is behind the sign, how do you get in there?.........LOL


    What a nice room. I say if I didn't have dust in my house I wouldn't have anything to do. Living on a dirt road things get dusty quick.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
    If the bathroom is behind the sign, how do you get in there?.........LOL


    What a nice room. I say if I didn't have dust in my house I wouldn't have anything to do. Living on a dirt road things get dusty quick.
    Well do you see that table skirt? :lol:
    Actually its not dust, I call it fabric fuzz. Its a good thing :thumbup: :lol:

  8. #8
    Super Member Chasing Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    7,741
    Quote Originally Posted by marsye
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
    If the bathroom is behind the sign, how do you get in there?.........LOL


    What a nice room. I say if I didn't have dust in my house I wouldn't have anything to do. Living on a dirt road things get dusty quick.
    Well do you see that table skirt? :lol:
    Actually its not dust, I call it fabric fuzz. Its a good thing :thumbup: :lol:
    Marsye,
    I love that quilt in your avatar.....could you please send it to me? :) Or at the very least the pattern.

  9. #9
    Senior Member kat112000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sioux Lookout, ON
    Posts
    940
    why did you ruin your sewing space with Jeff Gordon????? LOL! big race fans here as well, but as you may have guessed, NOT 24 fans!

    Nice sewing space!!!

  10. #10
    Super Member lfw045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rustburg, VA (for the moment anyway)
    Posts
    1,696
    Jeff Gordon?...........Come on.......Kasey Khane.....he's the man.....LOL! Admit it, you put those table skirts on right before you took the picture didn't you......LOL! j/k Nice sewing room!

  11. #11
    Martina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    746
    Marsye you have a great space.I love it and it is so neat :-).

  12. #12
    Super Member JanetM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    At my LQS
    Posts
    2,355
    I really like your sewing space Marsye. It looks like you have good light and plenty of space for all your supplies. You could "hide" a lot of things under those table skirts, and since you have a bathroom there, I think a mini-frig under the table skirt is a good idea. You would never need to leave :D :D :D

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    592
    Love your space.

  14. #14
    Super Member wvdek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A million dollar view!
    Posts
    8,889
    Great space and lighting looks pretty good too.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,638
    Quote Originally Posted by lfw045
    Jeff Gordon?...........Come on.......Kasey Khane.....he's the man.....LOL! Admit it, you put those table skirts on right before you took the picture didn't you......LOL! j/k Nice sewing room!
    LOL! I've had those skirts so long I'm sick of them!!

  16. #16
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,957
    What a great sewing area. I love it.

  17. #17
    Super Member Chasing Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    7,741
    Quote Originally Posted by marsye
    Quote Originally Posted by lfw045
    Jeff Gordon?...........Come on.......Kasey Khane.....he's the man.....LOL! Admit it, you put those table skirts on right before you took the picture didn't you......LOL! j/k Nice sewing room!
    LOL! I've had those skirts so long I'm sick of them!!
    Cut them up for scrap quilts.lol

  18. #18
    Power Poster dkabasketlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lakeland, Florida
    Posts
    10,215
    Wow, Marsye!! I'm envious of your sewing space, very nice!!!

  19. #19
    Super Member Margie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Murrysville, PA
    Posts
    3,009
    Nice room...ENJOY IT!

  20. #20
    paintedquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wasaga Beach, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,702
    What a wonderful area :thumbup:

  21. #21
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    30,663
    Blog Entries
    194
    Wow, love your sewing room!

  22. #22
    Super Member Marcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,559
    You have a great sewing space. I love all the light you get from the big window.

  23. #23
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,583
    Quote Originally Posted by marsye
    Well everyone else has posted pics of their work/sewing room so here is mine from one end and then the other.....junk, dust and all! We enclosed the garage and put a full bath behind the Jeff Gordon sign (we are big race fans) :D
    It really helps to hide "treasures" with the curtains under the tables, doesn't it? Did you just do the front sides, or the back too, and how did you attach it to your tables? Thanks! I need HELPPPPPPPPPP

    ;-)

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,638
    Quote Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by marsye
    Well everyone else has posted pics of their work/sewing room so here is mine from one end and then the other.....junk, dust and all! We enclosed the garage and put a full bath behind the Jeff Gordon sign (we are big race fans) :D
    It really helps to hide "treasures" with the curtains under the tables, doesn't it? Did you just do the front sides, or the back too, and how did you attach it to your tables? Thanks! I need HELPPPPPPPPPP

    ;-)
    Staple gun in the front :-D

  25. #25
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,088
    Blog Entries
    1
    What a great space!!! I love all of that counter top!!! You are soooo lucky :D:D:D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.