Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pictures of your sewing room! >

Pictures of your sewing room!

Pictures of your sewing room!

Old 10-23-2007, 05:48 PM

I think Ozarkgal's room is GORGEOUS!!!! Mine is good, and gives me lots of room to move around with my smaller short arm, but look at all the room she has for that monster machine!!! :D :wink:
Old 10-24-2007, 01:54 PM

hi! i'm new here. i have some pics of 'my space' if you'd like to see (at the link). I also scrapbook so that's a lot of it. And I haven't put pics of my fabric closet out there yet (gotta get it straightened up!). Maybe tonight!

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...0Space%202007/
Old 10-25-2007, 05:31 PM

Very nice, Patty! I love the green - so soothing!!
Old 10-25-2007, 08:12 PM

Ok it's hard to get it all in. Behind the door iis bookcases, on the door I have a wall hanging waiting to be quilted. The there's the sewing table and shelves above with my fabric stah in boxes. Below the table is my knitting stash. My ironing board is the divider to the "office part" where my computer stuff is. Then there is a table infromt of the closet which is stuffed, on the closet door I hang all my stensils. And the litter box is under the table. I NEED MORE ROOM!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-14354.jpe   attachment-50327.jpe   attachment-56179.jpe  
Old 10-26-2007, 02:16 PM

Fabricluvr & Dcurvey, Quilting rooms are great.
dcurvey love your avater.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:23 PM

Thanks to all of you for the pics.......I regain my confidence in myself....Here everyone is thinking that I am "exegerating" having "so much" and " too many ....".....
I don't ahve a camera now..so I will post later........Have three machines out and one in the closet.....and I am still growing......using a long office desk for one of the machines and two smaller tables ...(one in front and one to my left)...a "mess" is essential ...but its important to remember where things are located.....
Old 02-17-2008, 09:25 PM

I will start with some of the sewing room and have to go at the stash room and my design wall later. It takes so long to upload on dial up. Here goes! :lol:

My layout-cutting table. With cabinet of fabric behind. Not stash area.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]41538[/ATTACH]

This is where I press blocks as I piece and small amounts of fabric.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]53546[/ATTACH]

View toward my work sewing-work desk.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]55032[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-41538.jpe   attachment-53546.jpe   attachment-55032.jpe  
Old 02-18-2008, 05:30 AM

Can't wait to see your room - will post pictures of mine. Don't ever let anyone tell you sewing/quilting is a waste of time. My mother always called me a waste. I too take refuge in my sewing room - my husband is so supportive and has a list of quilts he wants me to make for him. The people we bought the house from did alot of scrapbooking - so there are lots of storage, cabinent and counter space.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by fabricluvr
hi! i'm new here. i have some pics of 'my space' if you'd like to see (at the link). I also scrapbook so that's a lot of it. And I haven't put pics of my fabric closet out there yet (gotta get it straightened up!). Maybe tonight!

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...0Space%202007/
ooh you have inspired me!! I'm a scrapaholic too along with my quilting addiction and you have given me some great ideas for when I set up my sewing/scrapbook/classroom room!! :lol: WOW!!! you are very organized!!!
Thanks for sharing for your photos!!

Cheers
Andrea
Old 02-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Power Poster

I'm really embarrassed to post this but, here goes. This is my sewing room (as such) I have to sew on top of my washing machine..and yes, I do sew standing up. The ironing board and the dryer support the quilt and of course, my quilt inspector.

My stash is under the bed in our guest bedroom and stuffed all around the bed. My tools are stored under an end table in the den.

Help!! I need a new house for all my stuff! I'm :mrgreen: big time at all of your sewing areas.

My sewing area & quilt inspector
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50960[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-50960.jpe