Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2011 Ugly Scrap Challenge Pictures/Comments (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2011-ugly-scrap-challenge-pictures-comments-t95117.html)

bigsister63 02-12-2011 06:05 AM

I am not sure how to vote. I vote for fabric form "Vanuatu Jill" it is really ugly!!!!!!!!

NorBanaquilts 02-12-2011 06:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my entry...I'm not sure how it got in my stash but I know I didn't buy it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not as ugly as last year's Jungle Road Kill and I'm sure the Voo Doo Ladies will beat it out in this years competition (Please don't let me win again!).

Here's Horrid Hawaiian for your viewing displeasure!

WANNABEE 02-12-2011 07:11 AM

looks like treasure chests on fire!

lauriejo 02-12-2011 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Here's my entry...I'm not sure how it got in my stash but I know I didn't buy it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not as ugly as last year's Jungle Road Kill and I'm sure the Voo Doo Ladies will beat it out in this years competition (Please don't let me win again!).

I think you have managed to find a fabric that has ALL my least favorite colors!

GrannieAnnie 02-12-2011 08:15 AM

again, a piece I like

C.Cal Quilt Girl 02-12-2011 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by lindy-2

Originally Posted by Linda B
This is what I did with some ugly fabric that for the life of me I couldn't figure out why I wanted in the first place. Made about a dozen of these reusable shopping bags using that fabric and painter's drop cloth canvas from Harbor Freight. I had a women at the grocery store just the other day practically drooling over them!!

I have two of the fabrics u used in your bags. they realy look good used like that.

Lindy to me that screams Boys Quilt. w/big blocks :)

C.Cal Quilt Girl 02-12-2011 08:25 AM

LOL... looks like from the dark side of the islands :)

lauriejo 02-12-2011 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by C.Cal Quilt Girl

LOL... looks like from the dark side of the islands :)

A dark SCARY island! Perhaps with human sacrifice???

lauriejo 02-12-2011 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by lindy-2

Originally Posted by Linda B
This is what I did with some ugly fabric that for the life of me I couldn't figure out why I wanted in the first place. Made about a dozen of these reusable shopping bags using that fabric and painter's drop cloth canvas from Harbor Freight. I had a women at the grocery store just the other day practically drooling over them!!

I have two of the fabrics u used in your bags. they realy look good used like that.

This one makes me think of tinker toys, it's kinda cute. But then I've never claimed to be normal.

Twisted Quilter 02-12-2011 03:05 PM

Lindy-2, geometry was not one of my favorites subject, and neither is this piece. Nope, not even on clearance.

NorbanaQ, I'm not going to say I like this piece because surprise packages come in the mail. :lol: