Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2013-2014 Round Robin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2013-2014-round-robin-t224012.html)

Elisabrat 08-05-2013 05:11 AM

ok now I am cranky. I tried uploading pics again and it does nothing you hit upload and .. la la la nothing. I really wanted to post here my pic in the album I guess is too large and now I cant fix that either. I have never had trouble posting a pic here. going to try something and use my old computer maybe its my new computer. frustration 101.

carriem 08-05-2013 05:16 AM

Have you tried resizing the picture? It is pretty big in your album, so I would guess the file size is too big to post in the thread...just a thought. :)

PS I have been watching this thread since you ladies started as well as the 2012-13 one and both are great. I am trying to get some of my local friends to do a RR with me.

jaba 08-05-2013 06:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Will try to post this for you brat and see what happens[ATTACH=CONFIG]428435[/ATTACH]

Phyllis42 08-05-2013 07:07 AM

Brat~if your new computer has Windows 7, right click on pic and chose from that menu.

Elisabrat 08-05-2013 02:48 PM

oh I wish it has windows 8! everyones favorite (NOT) .. its just a glitch right now. Jan took a good picture today and will post it for me :) and it was sent onto Lana for her to add the next round. she is going to get grumpy soon with three at her house but I know I would lose it. I lose everything but my big rear unfortunately. too bad it didn't work out that that got lost first!

jaba 08-05-2013 03:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And here is your pic miss brat![ATTACH=CONFIG]428569[/ATTACH]Sent today

Elisabrat 08-06-2013 01:17 PM

muchas gracias Jan. I think they look better hanging up than laying down til they are quilts :)

frenchfryqueen 08-08-2013 12:21 PM

Fabulous job, Brat. But did we expect anything else??

Elisabrat 08-09-2013 05:56 AM

will you marry me frenchfryqueen? she is always so nice to me I think I am in love lol..

I wonder when I will get my next round, dragonfly how is it going? are you close to sending? I think you have Kellys correct? the red/white quilt. I am gearing up for it, she has such a pretty curvy center design I am curious what your adding around her block. I am not a curvy working person at all.. sigh. those are for the 'other' quilters. one day I will get brave enough to try a few curves. A class in that would be wonderful. I think I am a hands on learner. Too hard to look at a picture and figure it out I need someone to guide me then it clicks better.

frenchfryqueen 08-09-2013 12:44 PM

Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!!! We could cook and eat and sew all day!!!! I would have to keep my hubby around as a nighttime side dish though. LOL!

When I was in college, I volunteered every year with the freshman orientation program. One of our rules was, "Clap for everyone like you're clapping for your best friend." I loved that quote, and it's always stuck with me.