Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Birth of a quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/birth-quilt-t199791.html)

Anael 10-10-2012 07:41 AM

wendiq, thanks so much for your lovely comment! It's a privilege and a pleasure to share this with my dear friends here on the board!

Anael 10-11-2012 01:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I made a few triangles this morning and sewed them where they belong in the quilt. I won't be making any more blocks this week. I'm out for the rest of the day, tomorrow I won't be home either, Saturday running errands and visiting my grandson, Sunday afternoon I'm going out with a friend so I see you all next week :D

QuiltE 10-11-2012 01:58 AM

Now, that's darned right pretty!!
Have a FUN time with all your gallavanting these next few days!!! :)

Anael 10-11-2012 02:08 AM

LOL QuiltE :D This afternoon I'm going to the hairdressers, I look like an overblown dandelion :D :D My hair is very frizzy and I'm going to have it straightened again. So boooooooooooooring.......:p The rest of the days will be fun indeed. Sunday afternoon I'm going to a play, performed by mentally challenged people my friend is working with.

Anael 10-11-2012 02:34 AM

Oh I have to tell you, my mom always hated it when I had my hair straightened. She thought the frizzy hair was part of who I am. One day she had a hair perm, she called me when she got home and shouted 'I look like a sheep' ........LOL So I said to her 'don't whine, I always look like that. Now you know what it's like' ! ! !

QuiltE 10-11-2012 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 5577300)
Oh I have to tell you, my mom always hated it when I had my hair straightened. She thought the frizzy hair was part of who I am. One day she had a hair perm, she called me when she got home and shouted 'I look like a sheep' ........LOL So I said to her 'don't whine, I always look like that. Now you know what it's like' ! ! !

Alas! were you thinking .... sweet revenge? :D

It's still nice to go get a new "do" ...... even if it is booooooooooring! Makes one feel good!
Looks like you have a great few days ahead .... and then can come back with new energy for your quilt!

hperttula123 10-11-2012 04:11 AM

it's going to be a bright happy quilt.

Anael 10-13-2012 09:17 AM

I used EQ5 to make a few of the large blocks. Of course foundation piecing :D
It's raining here :( Depressing and I wasn't too happy to begin with so I will have to find something to lift the spirits! I found great Christmas projects on the internet but I do have lots of WIPs so I don't know if it's a good idea to start another project.

fred singer 10-13-2012 10:54 AM

very lovely blocks

QuiltE 10-13-2012 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 5582465)
I used EQ5 to make a few of the large blocks. Of course foundation piecing :D
It's raining here :( Depressing and I wasn't too happy to begin with so I will have to find something to lift the spirits! I found great Christmas projects on the internet but I do have lots of WIPs so I don't know if it's a good idea to start another project.

Oh heck ... what's another project!

It's been raining here too, all day ... trans-global? :D

Hey ... aren't you supposed to be off lollygagging around this weekend? (and not here!)