Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Birth of a quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/birth-quilt-t199791.html)

QuiltE 10-15-2012 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 5586387)
I'm sitting here in total shock! My son called earlier this morning, they were on their way to the hospital as my DIL was bleeding last night. He just called back, they're going to have triplets............one was hiding behind the other two, that's why they didn't see it the first time. My DIL never wanted me to sew for my grandson, I think she will change her mind now! For now everything is well with all three of them, let's hope and pray it will stay this way!
I need lots of coffee now :D :D

Maybe you need something stronger?

EXCITING!!!!!!!!! ... wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!
CONGRATULATIONS OMA ... X's Three!!!!!!!!

Think of all the quilts, burp cloths, and more you can now make!!!
Oh what FUN!!!!!!

My best wishes for all "four" and prayers that all will settle now and continue on that way til you have three new babies to cuddle and love!

Anael 10-15-2012 07:22 AM

Thanks all! I'm going over there tonight and I'm sure we will have a lot to talk about :D I started looking on the internet already for patterns LOL but it's a bit early I guess. She's not even 3 months pregnant yet so I better wait a bit.
It's exciting indeed, it doesn't feel real yet.

QuiltE 10-15-2012 07:35 AM

*pinch* .... just to help you make it feel real!

I'm sure they are overwhelmed with the news too!
How old is DGS? ... oh my, how life will change for all! :)

Anael 10-15-2012 08:20 AM

DGS is 19 months now. He will not know what's happening with 3 siblings at once :D :D

oksewglad 10-15-2012 02:47 PM

O My, OMA!

Anael 10-16-2012 06:02 AM

I just got a phone call. My son and DDIL are in hospital, everything is ok with the triplets. They're doing some extra tests now but for now we don't have to worry :D So I'm very happy! ! ! ! Back to the sewing machine LOL.

oksewglad 10-16-2012 06:19 AM

Great news!

QuiltE 10-16-2012 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 5589488)
I just got a phone call. My son and DDIL are in hospital, everything is ok with the triplets. They're doing some extra tests now but for now we don't have to worry :D So I'm very happy! ! ! ! Back to the sewing machine LOL.

All good news and wishes for Winkin', Blinkin' and Nod! :)

Are the parents getting over the initial *shock* yet?
And has OMA started to think of quilts x 3? :)

Anael 10-16-2012 07:15 AM

Oma started making bed covers today, I made three, still 6 to go LOL. And I made tiny pants, still a few to go too :D
My DDIL has to land on her feet yet, yesterday night she was very emotional. We all need some time to adjust. My son seems very relaxed but I know him ;)

jojosnana 10-16-2012 07:24 AM

I love seeing your blocks. Can't wait to see the next one:)