Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   BURGOYNE, NAVY AND WHITE, Going in the Frame (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/burgoyne-navy-white-going-frame-t35888.html)

Ducky 02-08-2010 02:50 PM

Your corner flowers are so pretty! Your perfect, little stitches really, really amaze me! :shock:

cutebuns 02-08-2010 02:56 PM

you are doing an awesome Job! I keep promising myself one day I will learn how to do it

mimisharon 02-09-2010 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie

Originally Posted by mimisharon
Oh, my gosh, it's wonderful. Love your stencils.

Hugs

You know you are close enough to drive over and help me Sharon!!

And I love stencils, can't say no to one when I find it.

Don't say it unless you mean it, Ninnie. I'm going to be in your part of the state the beginning of May.....

Rymer 02-09-2010 04:40 AM

wow, amazing. you are a very patient woman and so talented! I'm honored to have one of your little beauties!! :)

Ninnie 02-09-2010 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie

Oh, my gosh, it's wonderful. Love your stencils.

Hugs

You know you are close enough to drive over and help me Sharon!!

And I love stencils, can't say no to one when I find it.

Don't say it unless you mean it, Ninnie. I'm going to be in your part of the state the beginning of May.....

Sounds great to me!!! At the rate I am going, it will still be in the frame :roll: I am through with the first row, the border. So, guess I am doing ok, but it sure seems slow.

Ninnie 02-09-2010 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Rymer
wow, amazing. you are a very patient woman and so talented! I'm honored to have one of your little beauties!! :)

Thank you Rymer!

Ninnie 02-09-2010 12:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
First border and corners are done, so I have rolled it towards me, and started on the next row. Here is the pattern that I have done so far. Quilting around the edge, and then a smaller flower in the middle.

omak 02-09-2010 12:11 PM

Beautiful! <wave>

butterflywing 02-09-2010 12:13 PM

i love this. first we got to see the whole thing go together and now we watch it get quilted. do this with all your projects. LOL!!

Ninnie 02-19-2010 02:29 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Thought I would post a picture of the block quilting. the first border , and first row of sashing are done, and now the first large row is being quilted. There are 5 rows of blocks, and 6 rows of sashing. It is coming along . here are some pictures. I love the way the hearts come together to make the design in the center of the squares. Right now I have a very sore finger. I ran the threaded end of the needle half way through it yesterday :shock: But, I managed not to bleed on the quilt. :lol: :lol:

sashing stencil and markings
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13406[/ATTACH]

Stencil for Blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13433[/ATTACH]

Block quilting
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13434[/ATTACH]