Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   The Colorful Quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/colorful-quilt-t49944.html)

Rosyhf 07-30-2010 04:32 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Heading to the finish line here. This is section J and now I only have one small block left to do and I am done!!

Here is a pic of the wrong side. I blogged the workup for those who want to see it.

Then I just had to make a pie. It's a mix of peach, blueberries and cherries with a biscuit crust...recipe on my doll blog.

Wrong side of quilt on map
[ATTACH=CONFIG]68044[/ATTACH]

Half of the section on the right side
[ATTACH=CONFIG]68045[/ATTACH]

Fruit pie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]68046[/ATTACH]

MNM 07-31-2010 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by Rosyhf
Heading to the finish line here. This is section J and now I only have one small block left to do and I am done!!

Here is a pic of the wrong side. I blogged the workup for those who want to see it.

Then I just had to make a pie. It's a mix of peach, blueberries and cherries with a biscuit crust...recipe on my doll blog.

Your quilt looks good enough to eat, so does your pie. How did you make that crust?? Don't know how to find a blog, doing good to just find this site.

MNM in Central Calif

Rosyhf 07-31-2010 11:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am done!! I am so happy. I wanted it done before the Farmer's Wife blocks start and I just made it lol...here is a pic of the CQ taken ouside on the line...I will quilt it maybe later and will post to my blog.

fryguymoore 07-31-2010 11:47 AM

WOW! Amazing. BEAUTIFUL!

fryguymoore 07-31-2010 11:47 AM

WOW! Amazing. BEAUTIFUL!

pjustice63 07-31-2010 12:35 PM

Stunningingly beautiful and scary. Haven't tackled anything that complicated before.

Baba71 07-31-2010 12:37 PM

Your quilt is georgous and the pie looks oh so yummy.

pab58 07-31-2010 12:42 PM

Beautiful!!! :thumbup: The pie looks yummy, too! :lol:

Ms. Shawn 07-31-2010 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Rosyhf
Ok, I have started the quilt. Oh boy!!! Anyway I did the first block and have the work up on my blog if anyone cares to see the entire block put together. I will post the other blocks as I finished them but not the work ups as it all the same as the A block. This is block A minus the #11 stip which I will do now and then on to block B.

If you check the blog, I have the block place on the map on the wrong side of the block. In paper piecing the blocks come out opposite.

OMG!!! and WOW!!! That is Stunning, Beautiful Just jumps out at you!!! the pattern is scary! Please show pics when it is finished!! :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :-D :P :P :lol: :roll: :XD: :XD: :thumbup: ;)

Ms. Shawn 07-31-2010 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by feline fanatic
Holy crap! And I do mean that in a good way! This quilt is going to be a stunner. But oh seeing that map of a pattern makes my head swim.

Hey Feline Fanatic! I agree with everything you said also!!! :XD: :thumbup: :shock: :mrgreen: :-o