Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My sewing room (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-sewing-room-t10083.html)

mgshaw 08-10-2008 07:40 PM

It is so funny the positions the little ones can fall asleep in!! When does Emily start back to school? Is she ready?

PamH 08-10-2008 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
It is so funny the positions the little ones can fall asleep in!! When does Emily start back to school? Is she ready?

She starts on the 20th and yes she is ready. She is working on the first steps to getting braces. She got the spacer last week so right now she is not eating very good. Jamie had to bribe her with some cupcakes so she would eat. She's having a hard time adjusting to it. But she should be eating fine by the time school starts.
Dance starts in a couple weeks so she is looking forward to that. Her sister, Gillian and cousin, Payton will be dancing this year too. Will be fun to get to watch the three of them at the recitals.

tlrnhi 08-10-2008 07:53 PM

Look at that room! All neat and tidy!
I think we need to go and play in there! :)

gcathie 08-10-2008 08:20 PM

Awesome Pam ....so nice...Grandbaby so cute....another one to teach how to quilt.....what a lucky Grandma you are!! :D

jbsstrawberry 08-10-2008 09:10 PM

Brylee is adorable Pam!!! You have an awesome sewing room. So neat and tidy and such beautiful projects! I love the quilt on the girls bed!

CindyBee 08-11-2008 03:04 AM

What a special space to share with granddaughters! Many, many wonderful memories will grow there.

Cindy

Quilting Aggi 08-11-2008 03:11 AM

awesome sewing room!! love the photos!! I love your mystery quilt hanging in the closet. I'll eventually get to piecing all mine into a full quilt top. I will make an effort to complete the quilt top at least before the year is out :)

Quilting Aggi 08-11-2008 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by PamH

Originally Posted by Loretta
Lovely sewing room! And what is that pretty quilt hanging in the closet? It looks beautiful! Like your idea with the ladder too!

Thanks Loretta, the quilt hanging in the closet is the mystery quilt several of us did on the quilt board. The pattern is called Orange Crush and the directions are on quiltville. She is going to start another mystery quilt on Labor Day weekend, I'm going to do this one too.

And the ladder was made by my hubby.

ooh thats good to know she is going to have another mystery on her site!! I'll have to check that out for sure!

PamH 08-11-2008 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
awesome sewing room!! love the photos!! I love your mystery quilt hanging in the closet. I'll eventually get to piecing all mine into a full quilt top. I will make an effort to complete the quilt top at least before the year is out :)

The mystery quilt is still just the quilt top, after I get the GD christmas quilts done I'm going to get it finish for their bed. it has alot of the fabrics from the quilts I've made for them and my 2 DD so I want to use it in my sewing/their room.

reneebobby 08-11-2008 03:47 AM

Wow what a room and Brylee is CAN I HAVE HER? lol Oh i could just give lots of hugs and kisses, okay hugs and kisses. I love little ones then they become teenagers. UGH.