Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My sewing room (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-sewing-room-t10083.html)

Bevanger 08-11-2008 04:44 AM

Cool sewing room. In the second pic theres a super neat looking greenish blue sewing machine. What kind is that? I've never seen any that color

bluebird 08-13-2008 06:36 AM

What a wonderful organized sewing room! If I came over do ya think that some of the organization would rub off? Please..... :mrgreen: Beautiful granddaughter, one of a kind precious moment picture.
Started that "Orange Crush" quilt, got confused, :oops: , so sewed the 150 squares into another quilt! Yours is beautiful.

sewnsewer2 08-13-2008 07:45 AM

Nice sewing room and beautiful quilts! Brylee must have been playing hard. :lol:

Craftybug 08-13-2008 01:52 PM

I love your sewing room, is just perfect, a place for everything and everything in it's place. :thumbup:
Now, when can I come over :lol:

barnbum 08-13-2008 02:01 PM

What a great room!! I loved peeking into it. The idea I picked up was using gray/pink colors--great idea!! I like Orange Crush, too....

And that picture of your wee granddaughter----some times I can't wait to be a grandmother.... sigh.....

I'm back with a question--just how is that fabric hanging on the bottom of the ladder? I've got two ladders and just do the strip hanging thing.... I like that look and that the fabric is handy.

Marcia 08-13-2008 05:40 PM

Love your quilt room!! Could just take a bite right out of Brylee-she looks precious sleeping there!! Isn't having granddaughters the greatest????

PamH 08-13-2008 07:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Bevanger
Cool sewing room. In the second pic theres a super neat looking greenish blue sewing machine. What kind is that? I've never seen any that color

Thanks Bev, the sewing machine is the janome hello kitty I bought for the GD to learn on

PamH 08-13-2008 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by barnbum
What a great room!! I loved peeking into it. The idea I picked up was using gray/pink colors--great idea!! I like Orange Crush, too....

And that picture of your wee granddaughter----some times I can't wait to be a grandmother.... sigh.....

I'm back with a question--just how is that fabric hanging on the bottom of the ladder? I've got two ladders and just do the strip hanging thing.... I like that look and that the fabric is handy.

Karla your world will be all new and fun when you become a grandma, and I know you will make a great one.

On the bottom of the ladder is a quilt I'm working on for Emily. The pattern was called Emily's garden so of course I knew I had to make it for her. I just fold it and hang it on the ladder in between working on it and other things.

Emilys quilt that hangs on ladder
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15763[/ATTACH]

PamH 08-13-2008 07:25 PM

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments on my sewing room and my little "sassy girl" Brylee. She is such a joy to be around and always a happy little girl and yes her favorite spot is the swing. :lol:

Barb M 08-13-2008 07:37 PM

Oooh, your grandaughter is so gorgeous and beautiful!!! And so is your sewing room!!! But it's so special that it's a sewing room and grandaughter room, that is what makes it soooo special, thank you for sharing! :)