Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My wonderful day filled w/beauty (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-wonderful-day-filled-w-beauty-t157068.html)

Moonglow 09-30-2011 08:01 PM

Glad you had a great time at the quilt show. They are always inspiring. Thank you for the photos.

Teacup 10-01-2011 03:42 AM

Sounds like a great day! Thanks for sharing your photos.

jpmaroni 10-01-2011 03:48 AM

Love the quilts.

cyniree 10-01-2011 04:27 AM

wonderful.

Xstitshmom 10-01-2011 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Great-great granny

Originally Posted by catpawski
Love the first quilt .....it is so different

I thought so too, it is quite unique - don't think I've ever seen that pattern before. I think I would also like it w/just the darker circle in place where it is now & do away w/the red square. For me it kinda detracts from the pretty bluebonnet fabrics. Apparently that fabric comes w/the beige or dark background. Wish I knew the mfg. of it.

The line of fabric according to the tag on my fat quarters and the side of my yardage is: SHADES OF BLUE by Sentimental Studios for Moda.

I purchased it quite some time ago so I don't know if it is still available. Somebody might have it if you do a google search. Hope this helps you out.

Great-great granny 10-01-2011 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by Xstitshmom

Originally Posted by Great-great granny

Originally Posted by catpawski
Love the first quilt .....it is so different

I thought so too, it is quite unique - don't think I've ever seen that pattern before. I think I would also like it w/just the darker circle in place where it is now & do away w/the red square. For me it kinda detracts from the pretty bluebonnet fabrics. Apparently that fabric comes w/the beige or dark background. Wish I knew the mfg. of it.

The line of fabric according to the tag on my fat quarters and the side of my yardage is: SHADES OF BLUE by Sentimental Studios for Moda.

I purchased it quite some time ago so I don't know if it is still available. Somebody might have it if you do a google search. Hope this helps you out.

THANKS so much Xstitshmom - not sure what I could do one similar to that (hadn't even heard of a stack/whack till I joined this board, so haven't done one) but I do love the fabric.

Have a blessed week end.

Nanaquilts44 10-01-2011 07:46 AM

Thanks for the pics - nice show!

jdiane318 10-01-2011 07:53 AM

Having been to Austin several times in past years, I fully appreciate the quilt. What is there NOT to like about Austin? One of my most favorite cities. Love the pics.

Linda - K. 10-01-2011 08:38 AM

Love them all but the first one is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

KLO 10-01-2011 11:33 AM

Glad you were able to finally get to a quilt show again. They can be inspiring and spur you on to do great things. I'm not from Texas but I sure did love that Longhorn quilt!