Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

Lockeb 02-25-2010 06:08 AM

OK EVERYONE..How are we all doing...the directions for March will be out on Monday..... :-)...Everyone remember to download their instructions.....

scrappylouisa 02-25-2010 09:16 AM

I just finished my snowflake blocks. I still have to sew into row. I'm going to cut out the pieces for the hearts this afternoon and try to finish them by Monday.

KittyGram 02-25-2010 11:07 AM

Still anxiously awaiting the return of my sewing machine (thumping fingers on desk). It SHOULD be home tonight!!!! The wait will soon be over!

(I'm really amazed at how well I've handled being without it, and not even breaking down and using my granddaughter's!!! But I've kept myself busy cutting out the next few projects! No idle hands at my house!)

KittyGram 02-25-2010 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by scrappylouisa
I just finished my snowflake blocks. I still have to sew into row. I'm going to cut out the pieces for the hearts this afternoon and try to finish them by Monday.

Love your kitty pic!!! Kitty looks a lot like my Smokey.

BTW, one of my (many) older sisters is named Louisa.

quilt addict 02-25-2010 01:14 PM

Bill,

Add me to the list, not sure how I am going to work this in. It will probably be April before I can start on it.

But maybe I will bring it to the retreat in Montreal. Let me know date window and I can see if I can get timeshare reserved!

Sounds like fun!

Lockeb 02-25-2010 03:56 PM

Wonderful everyone....
quilt addict....WELCOME....and great idea - MONTREAL RETREAT!!!! :-)

Lockeb 02-25-2010 03:57 PM

Updated list:

NEW UPDATED LIST - '44'

lockeb
BKinCO
MollieSue
Sunkistmi
SaraSewing
Chrys
Amma
JCLinFL
Ctmhjenn
Chewboo
lnordyke
neoma
Quilter7x
Pineapple Princess
Pvquilter
Stichesnstaples
Zennia
Karielt
Rainbow
JanieW
ljs317
Ckelly
Lillie
Scrappylouisa
Fate
Lisa_Wanna_b_quilter
QuiltMom
Catlady
Mamagus
Weatheread
pkrbkr
Kittenquilts
KGoodhand
gaigai
MaryAnna
ligia
sewjoyce
daisyboo9
kittygram
JuneC
gzuslivz
TexasGranny
Quilting Gal
MelodyLamour
Quilt Addict

Lockeb 02-25-2010 03:57 PM

We are now a family of "45"

MaryAnna 02-25-2010 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Lockeb
Wonderful everyone....
quilt addict....WELCOME....and great idea - MONTREAL RETREAT!!!! :-)

Yes Bill,
You need to plan a 'retreat' or quilt vacation for everyone to head to Montreal.....come on now, you've got plenty of time on your hands to plan that! ;-)
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

Lockeb 02-26-2010 05:28 AM

Heh, MaryAnna,
If I knew there was enough interest - I would so orgainze a retreat....SERIOUSLY!!!! What a blast we would have - a Montreal tour, visit the Quilt shops.....etc....let's not forget the quilt sessions, sewing and all that fun stuff........Who wants to come?????? :-)