Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

quilter rkc 05-18-2010 01:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my May row. I was excited to introduce some more color to the piece..

May Flower Row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]69474[/ATTACH]

First Five Months
[ATTACH=CONFIG]69475[/ATTACH]

MaryAnna 05-18-2010 02:22 PM

Wow Texas Granny, that looks awesome! Great job and I love the colors! You've inspired me to get to work on May!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

roseOfsharon 05-18-2010 03:24 PM

*smiling* Looking good Texas Granny! I am just getting to mine! I have all the colors ready to go!

MaryAnna 05-18-2010 04:32 PM

Well I made an attempt at quilting tonight...and then my machine broke, so I'll be heading to the repair shop tomorrow and hopefully be up and running in a couple of days.
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

roseOfsharon 05-18-2010 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by MaryAnna
Well I made an attempt at quilting tonight...and then my machine broke, so I'll be heading to the repair shop tomorrow and hopefully be up and running in a couple of days.
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

Awww, so sorry to hear of the "injured" machine. I hope it is nothing serious!

JudyG 05-18-2010 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by MaryAnna
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

Sorry to hear about the broken machine. I know how that goes. One of mine is headed for the repair shop on Thursday, but, luckily, I have a backup so can keep on stitching. Hope it doesn't take to long to get yours back.

JanieW 05-19-2010 02:13 PM

Nice job, TexasGranny. I like what you made. Mine is done, but I'm not liking it so I may not post a picture this time.

Bring on June!

Lockeb 05-19-2010 03:16 PM

Hi there...I AM BACK...and now I need to get some time to do my May row...
Heh, if anyone is on facebook - since several people asked about pictures, look me up - BILL LOCKE
I came back with a fabulous genuine Cuban Quilt that was made and given to me by my friend Romalia there....FABULOUS!!!! You can see pictures on my facebook!!!!! Actually, I think I should post some pictures in the pictures on the forum as well...I just though about that..... :-)

JudyG 05-19-2010 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Lockeb
Actually, I think I should post some pictures in the pictures on the forum as well...I just though about that..... :-)

Yes, Bill, please post some pictures here. There are a lot of us who don't do Facebook and would love to see your pictures.

Welcome home. Looking forward to seeing your May blocks.

MaryAnna 05-19-2010 03:42 PM

Welcome back Bill! I can't wait to see your pics and especially your quilt from Cuba! Now that you're rested and relaxed....get to work and get May's row done soon ;-)
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna