Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

roseOfsharon 04-17-2010 04:41 PM

~~~Your's looks great! You'll have it done in no time!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna~~~~~~~~

Thank you MaryAnna, You are always so kind :).

Sharon

wvdek 04-17-2010 04:49 PM

I just love all the latest blocks. Have to admit though, love the crocus block.

MaryAnna 04-19-2010 03:52 PM

Ok everybody....let's post some pictures of what you've done already!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

chewboo 04-19-2010 05:08 PM

as soon as i get april done and al put together

wildyard 04-22-2010 08:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by MaryAnna
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

Well, after messing up on doubling the size of my pieces, and having to recut the outer white and background triangles, and still not having the white ones right, so having to adapt since I was out of that kind of white.. LOL.. I FINALLY have my first completed snowflake!!! Since it's adapted, I'm going to call mine the Tug Hill Snowflake. Everyone knows our snow is special, anyway. So here's the pic. Hopefully the ones that follow will be a little smoother.

BKinCO 04-22-2010 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's April....just in time for May :)

I didn't put the end pieces on as I am waiting to see how long all my rows are at the end of the year and then I can make adjustments...

BKinCO 04-22-2010 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by wildyard

Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

Well, after messing up on doubling the size of my pieces, and having to recut the outer white and background triangles, and still not having the white ones right, so having to adapt since I was out of that kind of white.. LOL.. I FINALLY have my first completed snowflake!!! Since it's adapted, I'm going to call mine the Tug Hill Snowflake. Everyone knows our snow is special, anyway. So here's the pic. Hopefully the ones that follow will be a little smoother.

I love how this turned out. I hated those snowflakes with a passion :) Yours turned out wonderful!

Lockeb 04-22-2010 02:55 PM

BKinCO..and yours are beautiful as well..WOW!! Love them!!!!

Lockeb 04-22-2010 02:55 PM

Wildyard - SUPER....GREAT JOB!!!!!!

MaryAnna 04-22-2010 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by wildyard

Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

Wildyard, yours looks great! Love the colors and yours seems to have more movement than mine1 Great job!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna