Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

ligia 04-04-2010 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by MaryAnna

Originally Posted by ligia
April

Ligia,
I Love your blocks! And yes the April block is just fabulous!
MaryAnna

Thanks, MaryAnna

I loved how you made me remember my last time in Paris ...
Few minutes ago I was reading the posts back to early March ... ;)

MaryAnna 04-04-2010 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lockeb
Happy Easter everyone..Just back from New Jersey - had a nice weekend away - but tired and seems to have caught the flu.....I hope I feel better this week to work on my April row...
I think that changing the block style to suit your personal likes is perfectly fine and certainly adds a whole new dimension to the whole project...certainly making it an original....
I personally like the lily so I will do that one....I picked up a couple of fat quarters this weekend since I was missing a good green and yellow..but found them at Joanns.
Best wishes to everyone!

Great to have you back Bill! What part of New Jersey did you visit? I grew up in the North Bergen County region, Ridgewood was the town. I hope your cold or flu goes away quickly!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

stitchinwitch 04-04-2010 05:04 PM

YES ligia! I really like THOSE shamrocks! Do ya mind if I "steal" it?

ligia 04-04-2010 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
YES ligia! I really like THOSE shamrocks! Do ya mind if I "steal" it?

Its yours !

joy 04-04-2010 06:06 PM

4 ligia.... now what is the size of the shamrocks please... and what size are the small blocks.. I guess they are appliqued on !!! I am about to cut the shamrocks out but thought I had better check first... thank you.

ligia 04-04-2010 06:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by joy
4 ligia.... now what is the size of the shamrocks please... and what size are the small blocks.. I guess they are appliqued on !!! I am about to cut the shamrocks out but thought I had better check first... thank you.

Joy,

The shamrocks are not blocks.
They were appliqued on a strip 4 1/2" wide x lenght of the project (36 1/2 - not sure )

roseOfsharon 04-04-2010 06:42 PM

Hi and Happy Easter! It was a lovely day all around, Kids and grandbabies! woot an easter egg hunt and Cake!! lol

Sorry to hear of your bug, Bill. Hoping it is just a cold. Take care and rest.

The lily pattern is fine, I was thinking to do this because, Easter does not always fall in April, but lilies bloom then :)

roseOfsharon 04-04-2010 06:46 PM

Liga , your months look great :) You have already finished the April blocks!! I have to go buy some yellow , green and white !!

joy 04-04-2010 06:46 PM

4 ligie.... thanks for that... I see that they are just over one and a half inches by one and a half inches... just what I needed to know... wonderful...

joy 04-04-2010 06:46 PM

4 ligie.... thanks for that... I see that they are just over one and a half inches by one and a half inches... just what I needed to know... wonderful...