Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   OH MY GOSH; I DID IT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/oh-my-gosh%3B-i-did-t8032.html)

ania755 06-12-2008 03:43 PM

Congratulation...!!!!!! Go straight to making another one....You can do it...lol :lol:

Grandma Cindy 06-12-2008 08:01 PM

What a sweet and endearing gift for the new little one. Don't forget to attach a label on the back , so that she will always now who it came from and when.

retrogirl02 06-12-2008 08:41 PM

Love your color combo! I know it will be a popular mix. I'm hiding the screen from a little one right now because I already have 2 I'm working on with another 2 planned :lol:

ShellyQ 06-13-2008 02:43 AM

Congrats on your first quilt you did an awesome job, it gave you some trouble but you stuck with it and won thru :thumbup: , BTW, that's some choice stuff you got from your Aunt, I bet you'll have lots of fun playing with it :P

Bevanger 06-13-2008 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Celeste

Originally Posted by Bevanger
Got my new machine and the quilt looked like it NEEDED squares. Not sashing. Sooooooooooo I cut out squares and sewed and all matched up perfect, Ok I'm on a roll, 2nd,3rd,4th row hrmm ok this is cool. Last row , perfect. Hrmmmmmmm lets see, border? How about this way. Het this is fun I say. Before I knew it I was done, but in a way saddened cuz it is done. LOL

I've heard of quilts "talking" to their creators, there's a few ladies here who have written of it happening, and it seems the quilts sure knew what they were talking about! (I'm just a wee bit jealous, since I've not had any such luck.)

Cheer up! With all of that lovely fabric and the stuff you inherited, you've got MORE quilts anxious to speak to you!

I can see me now in a white coat saying hi my name is Bev, I'm a quiltaholic.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bevanger 06-13-2008 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by Grandma Cindy
What a sweet and endearing gift for the new little one. Don't forget to attach a label on the back , so that she will always now who it came from and when.

In the fabrics my Aunt sent over there was some Ice Cream Cones with PINK Icecream. Not enough to do anything with BUT an idea popped in my head...... Use it for a label. After I get it done, I'll show you what I did

Bevanger 06-13-2008 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by retrogirl02
Love your color combo! I know it will be a popular mix. I'm hiding the screen from a little one right now because I already have 2 I'm working on with another 2 planned :lol:

YOU GO GIRL....... This quilting sure is fun

Bevanger 06-13-2008 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by ShellyQ
Congrats on your first quilt you did an awesome job, it gave you some trouble but you stuck with it and won thru :thumbup: , BTW, that's some choice stuff you got from your Aunt, I bet you'll have lots of fun playing with it :P

Thanks Dearheart :)

Andi 06-13-2008 07:36 AM

Woohop!!!! Your friend is going to love it. It is really pretty

Bevanger 06-13-2008 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Andi
Woohop!!!! Your friend is going to love it. It is really pretty

thanks dearheart. its going to her 12 month old girl for xmas