Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   OMG - I'm SO embarassed -- My Works in Progress/Planned Projects... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/omg-im-so-embarassed-my-works-progress-planned-projects-t89006.html)

ILOVECOLORS 02-28-2011 05:44 AM

ohhhhh I am sooo glad I am not the only one.! I buy "more" than I sew. I love finding new material and just cant seem to pass it up...I imagine their are lots of
"US" out there.

Plain Jane 02-28-2011 05:47 AM

As a woman without a stash, I am drooling over your pictures. What great projects to work on!

butterjoy 02-28-2011 06:26 AM

If any of you do not want or need the extra fabrics, please send them to me :) Thanks!

Stogsdill 02-28-2011 06:32 AM

I love your turtle fabrics!

pocoellie 02-28-2011 07:20 AM

You better get busy!!! LOL

jetnica 04-10-2011 05:43 AM

15 Attachment(s)
Some recent finishes!

susie0808 04-10-2011 06:18 AM

Wow!!!! You have alot of work ahead of you!!! I agree with starting with the fastest project first!!!

Janet My 04-10-2011 06:32 AM

OK, I haven't gotten to page 17 yet.... but you have a serious issue with WIP, and I see that you really like turtles.

You really need to join the UFO group. I will be right beside you.... I have a mess to clean up too, but not as many as you.

Good luck

Oh, and unless you are named on your boyfriends policy, you may have a problem getting your things covered if there is a loss. (At least that's how it is here in NY. I'm in the industry.) You may be better off getting your own policy to cover your things.

jetnica 04-10-2011 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Janet My
OK, I haven't gotten to page 17 yet.... but you have a serious issue with WIP, and I see that you really like turtles.

You really need to join the UFO group. I will be right beside you.... I have a mess to clean up too, but not as many as you.

Good luck

Oh, and unless you are named on your boyfriends policy, you may have a problem getting your things covered if there is a loss. (At least that's how it is here in NY. I'm in the industry.) You may be better off getting your own policy to cover your things.

lol -- very true. as a matter of fact, i've realized that i'm in the same situation with my scrapbooking as well. So for the rest of 2011 - NO NEW PROJECTS!! I found a wonderful quilt-a-long on the internet that I've already picked stuff out of my 'stash' to use. I'm going to clean out these projects, bring my scrapbooking stuff to the empty shelves, and then get caught up there (i'm 7 years behind) -- after that I will complete a project from idea to purchase to finish before starting another one. I have a feeling it will be 2013 before I'm caught up in both - but man what fun I'm going to have for the next several months!!

I am not named on the bf's policy - but I went ahead and got a policy of my own.

I've posted a few finished projects since page one -- and of course I LOVE TURTLES!!

I am 'in' the UFO group - but this spring has been full of special orders and occasions (babies, graduations) -- i did finish one for january I think - so I have a few to get caught up!

katsewnsew 04-10-2011 06:45 AM

Your fabrics and kits are making me drool! Gorgeous!!
And so organized!