Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   OMG - I'm SO embarassed -- My Works in Progress/Planned Projects... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/omg-im-so-embarassed-my-works-progress-planned-projects-t89006.html)

pjaco 04-10-2011 06:53 AM

Sometimes I feel that way too.

Originally Posted by Patched
I'm just very impressed that you have that many that you know what you are going to do with them. I go in the sewing room spend an hour looking at patterns, another hour looking at fabric trying to decide what to do then leave the room without making any decisions or starting any projects. So having that many things already decided is very impressive to me.

Cottontop 04-10-2011 06:56 AM

Surely wouldn't want to lose any of that stash or your beautiful wip's, especially the boomerang, love those colors so much,.

jetnica 04-10-2011 09:27 AM

18 Attachment(s)
Just finished the last four of these today, and took pictures of all of them:

pocoellie 04-10-2011 09:37 AM

You have been BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JanetM 04-10-2011 10:42 AM

Yep, you have way more than me...Phew, I feel so much better now. Thanks... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: i just saw all the purses and little bags you made....so nice!!! Where did you find those great fonts????

quilter68 04-10-2011 10:50 AM

You win! I know that I passed 21 os the photos passed but I forgot.

I think if I work hard I can finnish my projects by the end of the year. I like your idea of taking pictures for insurance. If I post copies of the projects in my sewing room I will have incentive.

Good luck with your 'purchase hiatis'. (sp.)

suebee 04-10-2011 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by jetnica

Originally Posted by lpsewing
Welcome to the endless world of fabric stashes !
It is "sew" much fun !!

lol -- here's my stash pictures!!!

THATS IT!!! you did it now.....We're all coming over! No need to bring anything but your machines ladies (and gents) she's got us covered. COME ONE,,,COME ALL!!!

jetnica 04-10-2011 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by JanetM
Yep, you have way more than me...Phew, I feel so much better now. Thanks... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: i just saw all the purses and little bags you made....so nice!!! Where did you find those great fonts????

I got 90% of my fonts at fivestarfonts.com -- all except the heart one and the paw print one. -- found those one the internet somewhere free -- and didn't bookmark the site =(

JanetM 04-10-2011 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica

Originally Posted by JanetM

I got 90% of my fonts at fivestarfonts.com -- all except the heart one and the paw print one. -- found those one the internet somewhere free -- and didn't bookmark the site =(

Thank you so much.♥

Cris 04-10-2011 12:58 PM

Hope the deadline for finishing is not right around the corner! :mrgreen: